Kawhi Leonard New Balance

okc 2.jpg

I thought He did too but couldnt find sny pics of em OR they were a pair like this but black midsole ?!?!?!
like yall said...... either way PIFF

these might be nicer than an all gray pair, but all gray with white logo and fuse only, GOODNIGHT THANX 4 PLAYIN !

wooooooooooow, just fukcin wooooooooooooooooow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something really special ??? good lawd ! CANT WAIT!!!

kl kl.jpg
The anticipation is sky high right now. I have a pair of distinct beasts coming in an 11, and it is only the second best pair I have coming this week.

My grail pair arrived. DB PE. They just don't ever hit the market so I am stoked. Purported to be game worn and probably from rookie year. Doesn't get any better. IMG_20210127_092647.jpg IMG_20210127_094024.jpg

WOW They are beyond belief congrats man!! they hit the market somewhere somehow looks like :wink:

im ready to see what u got coming in an 11 cause 1. you never disappoint and 2. Dats my size too !!

look whagt he drives in.jpg

WOW They are beyond belief congrats man!! they hit the market somewhere somehow looks like :wink:

im ready to see what u got coming in an 11 cause 1. you never disappoint and 2. Dats my size too !!

look whagt he drives in.jpg
The size 11 was a distinct Beast pair. Came the same time but the DB overshadowed it at the moment. Still a pair I love.

Back
Top Bottom