Kawhi Leonard New Balance

I wear a 11.5 in all new balances. Going for the ones dropping on Thursday. Should I stay with the 11.5 or go with the 12?

I would say 11 as well. I don't wear new balance much but I'm a 9.5 in Nike and adidas shoes. I got the omn1s in a size 9 and they fit good. I have narrow feet but think 9.5 would be too big as these shoes are really long.

1573571131697.png

They're nice. i like the color combos. To me, these and the grey day would be the best to wear.
The white pair i grabbed would get wrecked on court with a little bit of dust/dirt.
my league isn't in session right now so i don't need ..

Hey everyone not sure if this was known but I happened to check shoe palace website and they have some of those unique Omn1s shoes like the raptors, knicks and lakers colorways in almost every size up to a 14. I just bought the Lakers one lol
Thank you for the heads-up. I've just copped the raptor cw.

Anyone know if these are available in store? Want to try them on as it appears everyone says they’re long. Thanks!

Im excited to get my pair in the mail, to hoop in. Copped on Newbalance.com right at 7am, waited a couple mins in line and check out was easy. Usually wear Men's 9 in Nike, but copped these in a 8.5 because of initial reviews!

Shoe Palace has the most ghetto website of all time.

Can't add anything to cart.

I officially give up on these. Complete BS.

Hey everyone not sure if this was known but I happened to check shoe palace website and they have some of those unique Omn1s shoes like the raptors, knicks and lakers colorways in almost every size up to a 14. I just bought the Lakers one lol
Thank you for the heads-up. I've just copped the raptor cw.
Let us know if they ship. Product pages just got removed for them.

Back
Top Bottom