Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Eh_n_GvXcAAIqT0.jpg

Didn't like the colorful version of the Jolly Ranchers but man these are so fire :emoji_fire: They look great on court too.

Thing is, like mentioned above, many will consider these 'tainted' or 'cursed'. Kawhi is one of my very favorite players and he had his worst game in years wearing these. Was tough to see. As much as I hate to say it, even the unwavering Klaw looked shook in Game 7. I have no doubt Kawhi will bounce back but for now the hangover is real. Can't shake the negative vibes linked to these shoes at the moment :emoji_frowning2:

Thing is, like mentioned above, many will consider these 'tainted' or 'cursed'. Kawhi is one of my very favorite players and he had his worst game in years wearing these. Was tough to see. As much as I hate to say it, even the unwavering Klaw looked shook in Game 7. I have no doubt Kawhi will bounce back but for now the hangover is real. Can't shake the negative vibes linked to these shoes at the moment :emoji_frowning2:
You are correct. There are many that will link the shoes to the events. Lucky for me, I look at the performance aspect of these and look forward to finally getting a pair to play in. I don't care if the person is a bad teammate or a Clipper, I just want to ball in great performance shoes. >D

You are correct. There are many that will link the shoes to the events. Lucky for me, I look at the performance aspect of these and look forward to finally getting a pair to play in. I don't care if the person is a bad teammate or a Clipper, I just want to ball in great performance shoes. >D

Yeah, given how things unfolded, hopefully these Kawhi 1's are more available and prices stay normal. As a basketball shoe, it seems to be quite the performance beast. I definitely need a pair. Once the Kawhi Game 7 hangover has passed, should I have the chance, I'll probably cop too hehe

Last edited:
they restocked on nb.com all thats left though is sz 13

i went a .5 size up an they are fukcin perfect. especially after playin in em

i dig both jolly ranchers but the 1st drop spoiled me i really dont want another colorway

God willing cats fall off cause la lost, only makes it easier for the faithful

table.jpg

wont lt ya add though

shoe was off the site completely for about 2 weeks

fanatics has a bunch of these shirts left too, copped 1, y tha flip not...

shirt 1.jpg

Last edited:
they restocked on nb.com all thats left though is sz 13

i went a .5 size up an they are fukcin perfect. especially after playin in em

i dig both jolly ranchers but the 1st drop spoiled me i really dont want another colorway

God willing cats fall off cause la lost, only makes it easier for the faithful

table.jpg

wont lt ya add though

shoe was off the site completely for about 2 weeks

fanatics has a bunch of these shirts left too, copped 1, y tha flip not...
Yeah, no Add to Cart button but that's not my size either. Oh well...

only in Korea??

JS”
Some of these are already available in Europe. The "Phantom" colorway style code is BBOMNXBB and the Black-white low is BBOMNLWB. I put in an order for the Phantom colorway so I'm waiting for confirmation. I'll see if I can get the style codes for the other colorways.

** EDIT **
The eBay seller that has the black-white lows also has the white-grey collar and gum outsole pair available but the style code is incorrect. V1 is the general listing when doing a search on NB.com

Last edited:
Okay. I found the style codes for anyone that wants them. I'll just post them right here.

BBOMNXBB - Phantom/Black
BBOMNXWW - White-Grey-Gum
BBOMNXRO - Red-Red
BBOMNXRD - Blue-Blue
BBOMNLWB - Black-White
BBOMNLSM - Black-Red-White
BBOMNLOB - Navy Blue-Yellow-White
BBOMNLPL - Aqua-Lime-Mulberry

Happy hunting! And if you see any 11.5 (D), let me know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom