KD 7 BHM Legit check

Hey guys I want these from Ebay but the guy only has two pictures up I was wondering if these could be any help, I messaged him and asked for more and better pics but no response yet and I checked the other threads with no luck, thanks everyone

well i can tell you right now that is not the box for those shoes. and knowing that without even looking at the pics in depth, i know they are fakes.

Edit**

best way to know with that shoe is the gold is very shiny and these look like marker. Dont Do It!!!

Last edited:

well i can tell you right now that is not the box for those shoes. and knowing that without even looking at the pics in depth, i know they are fakes.

Edit**

best way to know with that shoe is the gold is very shiny and these look like marker. Dont Do It!!!

not many fake GR's out there.
Wrong.  These are real, and fakes of these do exist. I know that from my pair that the BHM on the strap will become a bit worn off and lose a bit of its luster. Flywire is tight and air max cushioning has the correct little strings.

Wrong.  These are real, and fakes of these do exist. I know that from my pair that the BHM on the strap will become a bit worn off and lose a bit of its luster. Flywire is tight and air max cushioning has the correct little strings.
Bro dont drink this fool-aid....them jokers fake as a $3 bill....and if the person you buying from cant prove authenticity(box/receipt) then dont buy dem *****s plain and simple. look at the left shoe in the picture....the paint is even wearing off by the translucent sole...real ones aint painted...thas my 2cent...take it how you feel

Bro dont drink this fool-aid....them jokers fake as a $3 bill....and if the person you buying from cant prove authenticity(box/receipt) then dont buy dem *****s plain and simple. look at the left shoe in the picture....the paint is even wearing off by the translucent sole...real ones aint painted...thas my 2cent...take it how you feel
I looked carefully and i can see the fibers of the air max zoom unit. Also, chipping happens pretty often. 

Bro, I know we are not still talking about these fake *** KD's! dem ***** is done son, I said my piece, now either listen or don't, makes me no difference

Last edited:

Bro, I know we are not still talking about these fake *** KD's! dem ***** is done son, I said my piece, now either listen or don't, makes me no difference
011904.jpg

Just for you, I found this image of fake KD 7 BHMS. There are lots of differences... Heel and midsole are curved correctly, patterns are correct, air fibers are present in the cushioning, etc...

There's no gold on this shoe to begin with.... (Source: Have pair)

011904.jpg

Just for you, I found this image of fake KD 7 BHMS. There are lots of differences... Heel and midsole are curved correctly, patterns are correct, air fibers are present in the cushioning, etc...

"There's no gold on this shoe to begin with...."  what Chinese shop did you order yours from?.....I bought these in 2 sizes this year and both pair had a gold "BHM" on the strap, not a rusty off bronze, or magic marker brown. furthermore they both STILL have the gold on them even after light wear and sitting ...but we NT fam so ima give you a "Pass" this time, my argument is this; he wants a legit check on the KD7 "BHM" and based on my humble opinion and years of buying Nike shoes and apparel up to and including this particular model and style(from trusted sellers or licensed retailers) these shoes bare no markings or come with no certifications of authenticity (neither official or unofficial) that the fakes dont offer(PERIOD).  dont challenge me in front of company like this again bro, whas wrong wit you?

011904.jpg

"There's no gold on this shoe to begin with...."  what Chinese shop did you order yours from?.....I bought these in 2 sizes this year and both pair had a gold "BHM" on the strap, not a rusty off bronze, or magic marker brown. furthermore they both STILL have the gold on them even after light wear and sitting ...but we NT fam so ima give you a "Pass" this time, my argument is this; he wants a legit check on the KD7 "BHM" and based on my humble opinion and years of buying Nike shoes and apparel up to and including this particular model and style(from trusted sellers or licensed retailers) these shoes bare no markings or come with no certifications of authenticity (neither official or unofficial) that the fakes dont offer(PERIOD).  dont challenge me in front of company like this again bro, whas wrong wit you?
You must live in a strange place if Foot Locker is a chinese shop... Also, there's not much point in focusing entirely on the box and one little detail on a pair of shoes if you're looking to legit check. Not to mention that the "brown BHM logo" you're talking about isn't there on retail pairs. No need to act superior, I could mention how much more legit checks I've done, but I'm here to help, not to insult other members over opinions. Believe what you want, I still believe that these are legit.

Back
Top Bottom