Keep It Deep K.I.D Clothing

Check Out the Brand
keepitdeep.bigcartel.com
myspace.com/kidkeepitdeep ADD US

About The Brand:
Started off Just making Shirts I would wear till I got people wanting to purchase shirts I have designed.
Feel Free to Criticize! Thanks

KID - Youngster, Hooligan, deceivers, a fool, prankster, hoax, spoof and trickster.

This is what people see us for, but sometimes you just have to say, "Fu*k Off !". This is what I do and this is what I like doing. You cannot reallychange a person because there Core Value's are still within themselves from how they were raised and from where they came.

Our Design will represent what others may not be, a world that you live in but never believed can happen. Youngster's like ourselves strive hard to getaway from problems, and stress, our shirts reflect what we like doing such as smoking, sex, love, violence, and everything around you...
We Keep it Deep

SHIRTS WILL BE PRICED AT 29.99 Shipped

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...pb249dmlldyZjdXJyZW50PWFpbWljb24taW1tZS5qcGc=AIM - kidwithkickz

...... there nothing here i havent seen before. Too many other companies doing the 'girls semi-naked print' at the moment.

I wish you the best of luck but come through with some better, more original designs first.

yeah the semi-naked girl thing is kinda od and the Trust No B*** is very simliar to a shirt that my company did
47926951578b0e01766a4222d187a73d199418ba.pjpg

but i encourage you to stay on your grind, i do like the brand name, very creative

Enh.

see: Cake, Akomplice, Ek5obition, Jeepney, etc.

I can appreciate the desire to start your own brand, but the idea has been done by SO many companies before.

Back
Top Bottom