KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

eek.gif
 at the performance hes a rap God haha in the words of a true stan

For a few hours, Kendrick can forget about his next album. He’s back in Studio 2 working on a guest verse for Jay Rock’s upcoming album. According to Dave, a typical Kendrick guest verse costs $250,000. They once charged $400,000.

:x What if he's getting 250k what is Drake charging

$250,000 for a guest verse? That boy eatin

I ain't sure about them prices cause like homie said if Kendrick getting that than Drake getting what? 600k?

Maybe that's why we ain't seen many Kendrick features lately. :lol:

Last edited:
I think most of Drakes rap verses he does for free anyway for his homies.. Meek Mill , Khaled etc. thats a direct quote from Kendricks Complex interview from his man though.

Drake said he does the features he wants to do and doesn't charge

Like I'm sure migos ain't have 500k to give drake :lol: or mayve they did

Romeo Santos had the bread to pay whatever Drake feature price is.

Son just sold out two shows at Yankee stadium, that Latina fanbase is REAL.

IMO,

Half of the time, guys like Drake and now Kendrick's feature rate is so large, that the only time you see them on features is if it benefits them as well, which in essence throws the fee out the window.

Think about it...Who do you actually see with a Drake feature? If they have one it's because A) Drake just up and did it (Because he wants to stay in the clubs without saturating his brand with club music...but that's another story) or B) The feature makes sense for Drake and the other person.

Basically, their fees are so large that when they do a feature, it's for an artist who they don't have to charge because it makes sense for them and him. Like there's no need to charge Ross for a feature when Drake stands to gain something out of it. That's why in the grand scheme of things, Drake's features are with the same people because no one is really taking 600k of their budget for a drake feature.

IMO,

Half of the time, guys like Drake and now Kendrick's feature rate is so large, that the only time you see them on features is if it benefits them as well, which in essence throws the fee out the window.

Think about it...Who do you actually see with a Drake feature? If they have one it's because A) Drake just up and did it (Because he wants to stay in the clubs without saturating his brand with club music...but that's another story) or B) The feature makes sense for Drake and the other person.

Basically, their fees are so large that when they do a feature, it's for an artist who they don't have to charge because it makes sense for them and him. Like there's no need to charge Ross for a feature when Drake stands to gain something out of it. That's why in the grand scheme of things, Drake's features are with the same people because no one is really taking 600k of their budget for a drake feature.

Nah Im pretty sure their label isnt letting them get on a track without getting paid.

This classic turns 5 years old today. This album is still heavy in my rotation and knocks just as hard as it did the day it dropped.

Back
Top Bottom