KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Hearing this, the J Cole x Kendrick Lamar album will be too good for rap.​

No it wouldn't. J. Cole is garbo.

Can't say he's garbage but I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to that ***** rap.

Can't say he's garbage but I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to that ***** rap.
Ditto.

I REALLY tried, but this is just not hitting at all. 

The hype machine is strong with this one. 

WOW !!!!!!

:smh:

the ignorance

thank you

i'm still trying to find the significance of "master splinter" being sherane's father. i should've watched more TMNT when i was younger haha, maybe i'd have a clue by now.

I assumed since Master Splinter was a rat, his daughter Sherane was a rat as well...a "hood rat" to be more specific...

Last edited:
Ditto.

So you don't like the album that starts off with hood kids accepting Jesus?

What a surprise...
That doesn't bother me...its more so "the music"...

Yeah, that stuff that i'm hearing isn't impressing me. 

Ditto.

So you don't like the album that starts off with hood kids accepting Jesus?

What a surprise...
That doesn't bother me...its more so "the music"...

Yeah, that stuff that i'm hearing isn't impressing me. 

Get to the doc lil guy ..... you need to get those ears cleaned ASAP

thank you

i'm still trying to find the significance of "master splinter" being sherane's father. i should've watched more TMNT when i was younger haha, maybe i'd have a clue by now.
I assumed since Master Splinter was a rat, his daughter Sherane was a rat as well...a "hood rat" to be more specific...
you know, that's actually a really, really good guess. kinda mad at myself for not thinking about that earlier lol, you may be right.

But I know fruity pebbles 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poetic Justice might be up there for song of the year.
Judge me.
no need to judge...music is opinion so noone can dispute your opinion...

Personally, Dont Kill My Vibe, Good Kid, and MAAD City are the three im going with .... if i had to pick one, ill take Dont Kill My Vibe...its just toooooooooo classic.....he sounds like 3k singing on that ****...

do we now wait for a 3k remix?
nerd.gif

or at least hope for one
might as well just have him drop a verse or added hook on everyt track, cause there only 2/15 tracks that dont fit his style and thats Compton and The Recipe.... you know for sure Kendrick was channelling 3k the whole time on Dont Kill My Vibe..the video of htem on rolling stones, the track sounded so much like 3k was doing the singing it was crazy the similarities... Imagine 3k on Swimming Pools OMG... his flow with that extra deep bass, and the message, OMGGGGGGG...

A Kendrick/3k collab album...just need 10 tracks , thats all, hte could do that in a couple months easy...would be a classic before one track is heard.....seriuosly i think Kendrick is number 1 right now,...Nas dopped heat, Lupe droped soething NICE, Kendrick dropped something INCREDIBLE,and i never EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR(jericho) hype an album like this... not even when Em caem back or when The Throne dropped.

Im on the verge of giving ever track (based on the 12 reg. tracks, no bonuses included) 5/5 ratings all the way around on my Itunes..only 4s would be Compton and Real, BUT thoe are both 4.5s i jsut dont have .5 star settings...dont know how.  This album saves me everytime my add/anxiey disorders act up...and no aint disabled lol, im very intelligent and strong, but have add/anxiety bad 

Back
Top Bottom