KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

heres what needs to happen

Kendrick/3k collab album

15 tracks; no bonuses, no features(besides a couple women singers adding vocals to sections)

All produced by outkast, sounwave, just blaze, pharell, and maybe one/two  kanye track if its his old school sample ****, and one hit-boy banger

1. 3000 vs. Kendrick (The Intro) prod. Just Blaze *scratching from DJ Premier - 4-8 bars cyphering back 3 mini-verses each

2. Black Roses (Resurrection) prod. Sounwave

3. Electric Guitar prod. Outkast

4. Beautiful Nightmare prod. Sounwave

5. Lab Bottles prod. Hit-Boy

6. Lyrical Prescription prod. Just Blaze

7. This Ain't for ***'s (Prostitute Flaws) prod. Outkast

8. Suffocation prod. Outkast

9. Breath prod. Kanye West

10. Unknown Galaxy  prod. Sounwave

11. 2020 Storytelling  prod. Outkast

12. Torch prod. Outkast (3000 verses)/Future King prod. Soundwave(Kendrick verses)

13. Heaven, Hell, and In Between prod. Kanye West *scratching from DJ Premier

14. Positive Reflections prod. Pharrell

15. You Can't Sleep Now (The Outro)  prod. Outkast

what you think ? LOLLL

Last edited:
i just thougt about it.....this fool has the potential of anyone to attempt a double disc album .. prob wont happen cause of sales issues, but i bet hes got 10-12 other insane tracks that dindt make the cut

LOO5W.png

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: Black Hippy Remix tho

Last edited:
man i had high hopes for this album and Kendrick blew them all the #$%@ away! definitely what hip hop and I needed, but can someone explain why he was bragging about @#$%^&% sherane and catching a burn when in actuality he got jumped?
did someone say domino's?
roll.gif
roll.gif
 this ish gets me every time! 

next single??

im guessing its gotta be dont kill my vibe or poetic justice right? eventually both will be singles im sure

I can't think of one song on this album I don't like. It's already in my top 10 albums of the year without question.

man i had high hopes for this album and Kendrick blew them all the #$%@ away! definitely what hip hop and I needed, but can someone explain why he was bragging about @#$%^&% sherane and catching a burn when in actuality he got jumped?

:rofl: :rofl:  this ish gets me every time! 
what you mean why was he bragging about her? when? the first started the story about her and the next time he brings her up he says "i ****** sherane and went to tell my bros" he was talking about when he first smashed. they had been ******g w/ each other for a while by the time he got jumped

After Few listens I have this album at 9/10, great Job Kendrick, hope he least breaks 100K in sales, well deserved

heres what needs to happen

Kendrick/3k collab album
15 tracks; no bonuses, no features(besides a couple women singers adding vocals to sections)
All produced by outkast, sounwave, just blaze, pharell, and maybe one/two  kanye track if its his old school sample ****, and one hit-boy banger

1. 3000 vs. Kendrick (The Intro) prod. Just Blaze *scratching from DJ Premier - 4-8 bars cyphering back 3 mini-verses each
2. Black Roses (Resurrection) prod. Sounwave
3. Electric Guitar prod. Outkast
4. Beautiful Nightmare prod. Sounwave
5. Lab Bottles prod. Hit-Boy
6. Lyrical Prescription prod. Just Blaze
7. This Ain't for ***'s (Prostitute Flaws) prod. Outkast
8. Suffocation prod. Outkast
9. Breath prod. Kanye West
10. Unknown Galaxy  prod. Sounwave
11. 2020 Storytelling  prod. Outkast
12. Torch prod. Outkast (3000 verses)/Future King prod. Soundwave(Kendrick verses)
13. Heaven, Hell, and In Between prod. Kanye West *scratching from DJ Premier
14. Positive Reflections prod. Pharrell
15. You Can't Sleep Now (The Outro)  prod. Outkast

what you think ? LOLLL

You need to relax man.

***** making up fantasy tracklistings :smh:

all my life i want money and power respect my mind or die from lead shower
smokin.gif

damn this song has been on repeat
If thats the best song on here in many of your opinions...I'm just not seeing that lyricism people say he has.

I guess its a feeling or an appearance he gives off. 

I respect his following though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom