KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Contrasting opinion = Troll these days.

Gotcha. 
It's not a contrasting opinion. You literally have nothing better to do with your life than come in threads and hate. Like Time used to do... who knows, you might be Time on another user name. Seriously though, how much time and energy have you wasted trying to tell everyone how you think Kendrick is whack... I don't go into a Lil Wayne thread typing essays about why he's horrible.. I don't like him, I stay out. None of your opinions are valid in this thread because you're obviously just trying to get on people's nerve. We all know your just gonna keep doing it... so enjoy wasting your time...
roll.gif
Oh really?

You think I care what your opinions are?

I find it funny that you have the gall to say something like "none of your opinions are valid"...oh word? Really now?

I gave my thoughts on the album. Unfortunately for you I wasn't on some "nah b, this is the best album since illmatic...wait...EVER!"

Chill man. I don't even care that you like it...but you getting mad that I don't...? 

Hilarious. 

Nobody cares that you don't like it. My best friend doesn't like Kendrick at all. It's just hilarious because those aren't even your opinions, everyone in this thread knows you are just going against everyone else to try and get on everyone's nerves. Why are you even wasting your time in a thread of an artist YOU don't like. :smh:

We get it, you don't care for the album, so go post somewhere else....

Last edited:
Dope album man.... wasnt a fan of dude pre Section 80 but that project and this album make for dope listens. the kid manages to be way more tolerable on the ears in his latest stuff.

and i see Kendrick fans was letting Silly Putty ruin their vibe smh...dude pulled the same thing in J. Cole thread way back lol.... I'll never understand that dudes deal when it comes to him stating his opinion over and over again.

Silly Putty, I would love to see u defend Krit's debut. I dont recall seeing u going hard on him at all but then again thats somebody YOU like so you musta decided to chill....go figure

Still haven't listened to the album, but The Heart Part III been on repeat the last hour. This guy man. Willie Hutch sample Mama got me in my feelings. :smh:

Last edited:
Nobody cares that you don't like it. My best friend doesn't like Kendrick at all. It's just hilarious because those aren't even your opinions, everyone in this thread knows you are just going against everyone else to try and get on everyone's nerves. Why are you even wasting your time in a thread of an artist YOU don't like.
mean.gif

We get it, you don't care for the album, so go post somewhere else....
"those aren't even your opinions"...whaaa? 

Hilarious.

Let me know when the thread is only for PRO-Kendrick commentary.

Like I said, I ain't say the thing was a complete failure. I said it was rather underwhelming and I listed why.

I never understand why dudes get SO riled up that someone is not only not feeling something but on top of that shares that.

Then ya'll come back and keep posting that "we don't want you here! don't come back! you're hurting us!"

Really?

REALLY?

Get over yourselves. 

Ya'll are safe in the bubble where everyone agrees with you but if anyone DARES break from that, then its "oh well you're just a troll"

This is pathetic. 

Nobody is riled up :smh:

Everyone is just super confused why someone would waste their time hating so much.... Elle oh elle

"they brung each other down, i was planning out my achievements"

"and if they said i'm the one, then why you asking me *!*#*#*!"

THE NEWER MISEDUCATION .... The Heart Part 3 (Flames)

can't believe this was not on the album, happy he released it though

so happy for the album, was there to see him here in LA on the 17th.

I pre-ordred this on iTunes on day 1, still have not heard anything but Swimming Pools, Compton and The Recipe

:smile:

Is it just me or is the verse that Jay Rock spits on "Money Trees" RIDICULOUS!!!???

I almost didnt think he had it in him anymore :pimp:
He came in and totally switched the cadence of kendrick's first two verses
Great song.

"they brung each other down, i was planning out my achievements"
"and if they said i'm the one, then why you asking me *!*#*#*!"

THE NEWER MISEDUCATION .... The Heart Part 3 (Flames)
can't believe this was not on the album, happy he released it though
so happy for the album, was there to see him here in LA on the 17th.
I pre-ordred this on iTunes on day 1, still have not heard anything but Swimming Pools, Compton and The Recipe
:smile:

Well according to Shake from 2dopeboyz, the song was recorded friday night (oct 19)
If true, amazing

man i had high hopes for this album and Kendrick blew them all the #$%@ away! definitely what hip hop and I needed, but can someone explain why he was bragging about @#$%^&% sherane and catching a burn when in actuality he got jumped?

roll.gif
roll.gif
 this ish gets me every time! 
what you mean why was he bragging about her? when? the first started the story about her and the next time he brings her up he says "i ****** sherane and went to tell my bros" he was talking about when he first smashed. they had been ******g w/ each other for a while by the time he got jumped
thanks for the clarification, I thought that was the first time he tried to smash 

Is it just me or is the verse that Jay Rock spits on "Money Trees" RIDICULOUS!!!???
I almost didnt think he had it in him anymore :pimp:
He came in and totally switched the cadence of kendrick's first two verses
Great song.

One of the best songs for me.

Back
Top Bottom