Kentucky Heads

haha. i'm done commenting.
i joked about storms coming to jmall for infrared release and sure enough, jinxed all of us that were out there...
laugh.gif

I'm certainly guilty of lurking a lot lately. But I'm still here. Not that I've been a big contributor before, but I'm still here nonetheless.

Kind of random but anybody going to see Doug Benson?
He's in Lexington this weekend and Louisville next weekend. I've seen the DVD Super High Me before and thought it was hilarious so I intend to check him out. Anybody ever seen him do stand up?

Honestly I've never even heard of the guy.

I'm a die hard Louisville fan but I cannot wait to move into my apartment in Lex on the 21st of August.

Yes, I am attending UK my Junior and Senior year.
laugh.gif
Needed to get away for a little bit.

Going to be a great experience none the less.

You'll love it there Corey, it's a great time. Maybe we can get you to root for God's team afterall.

Doug Benson is coming to Louisville? Super High Me was
roll.gif

And Corey
smh.gif
if I catch you wearing any UK gear, we will have problems lol

whats good yall been lurking for awhile decided to come in and say whats good and if anybody got any hat design ideas they wanna see hit me up cuz me and tyler workin on gettin in with new era for customs....i'll post some designs in here for some feedback later

anyone need sz 8.5 10.5 or 12 in the infrared pack lemme know. What a @!*#!$+ waste of time lol. Retail + tax and u can have em.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

You'll love it there Corey, it's a great time. Maybe we can get you to root for God's team afterall.

The day ice water is served in hell is when I will root for pUKe. 
laugh.gif

But yeah I'm pumped no lie. I went down their literally every weekend this past school year.

D, that's exactly why I didn't try to flip. Hype died the day before the launch.

whattup everyone, kinda been off the map for a little.

Congrats Corey on UK, wish I could start school sooner.

Tyler come get your DAMN shoes haha!

Got a big pickup coming soon, not sneaker related. Kinda been out of the game just picked up some vans and clearance stuff.

Been doing alot of tattoos if anyone looking?

^^^Joe coming out of the woodwork lol. I hear your son is tatted like Wiz Khalifa?
laugh.gif
JK.

September 11th...save the date everyone...

Tyler, I saw Benson last night at Comedy off broadway, in Lex.  It was a hilarios show.  Assuming you like his type of comedy, it's definitely worth checking out.  Show was extra funny for me.  Two of my boys took dates to the show, and then ended up with seats in front of the stage.  The girls got wasted, and wouldn't shut up, so Benson put them all on blast for the whole crowd to enjoy.  It was hilarious.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

i think ill be good just copping my varsity red vi package

pimp.gif

Nah u lied lol.
lol... na he was fareal.. i'm the one that bought the pack from  you.. jay is my lil brother. He was already logged on the computer so i just wrote you from his account

now we have TWO people in here giving us updates from Oneness? I thought Joe was bad enough by himself
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dnob 04

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

i think ill be good just copping my varsity red vi package

pimp.gif

Nah u lied lol.
lol... na he was fareal.. i'm the one that bought the pack from  you.. jay is my lil brother. He was already logged on the computer so i just wrote you from his account

lol, i thought somethin was goin on, i was like man he looked different from the last time i seen em. Oh well lol.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

now we have TWO people in here giving us updates from Oneness? I thought Joe was bad enough by himself
laugh.gif
happy.gif
i guess i could stop . just "TRYING" to FURTHER THIS KENTUCKY culture / thread . .. . . . . .

still lurking, no pickups lately

been buying some running shoes lately couple pairs of lunarflys.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

laugh.gif
happy.gif
i guess i could stop . just "TRYING" to FURTHER THIS KENTUCKY culture / thread . .. . . . . .
Looks like somebody cant pick up sarcasm. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom