Keri Hilson is overated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truthgetsbusy

Banned
yes I would smash....yes shes pretty....is she anything special? Nope.

And no flame suit I'm going raw!
laugh.gif

damn Truth you gotta open another girl advice thread.......but nah i dont think shes overrated, she was looking on point on the BET awards

I disagree. And unlike a lot of musicians out now, she can put together complete sentences. She's a freak too, check for the video on youtube of her andher backup dancer. Granted it was dry, but dude was all up in that

Not at all, watching her performance in 1080i with her flawless skin and boobies just bouncing, i might stutter once before i spit game. She bad to me.

On another note, Tyra Banks is now officially the most beautiful/sexiest woman in the world.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

yes I would smash....yes shes pretty....is she anything special? Nope.

And no flame suit I'm going RAWSKI!
laugh.gif

yeah she nothing special but i agree with you on the other points you made

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I disagree. And unlike a lot of musicians out now, she can put together complete sentences. She's a freak too, check for the video on youtube of her and her backup dancer. Granted it was dry, but dude was all up in that
Where's the vid? A lot of these celebs are hyped up. She can get it though, don't get me wrong.

^^ great execution!

but yea, imo i think shes overrated
dont get me wrong, id smash....

Keri, Beyonce, and Megan Fox are all super bad and there needs to b a sticky rule at the top of general that if you try to start a bs thread like this again it= instant ban, no warnings

Back
Top Bottom