Keri Hilson is THAT chick

If any of you ever meet her tell her come my way lemme eat that pumpum out.
embarassed.gif

Is Keri Hilson NT's new poster girl? I swear there has been at least 20 threads about her or involving her in the past week alone.

Man that chick is bad ferreal. Just watches her new vid with kanye and neyo. Why cant i meet a chick that can dance, is tall, PRETTY as ##@*, and have lovelyeyes? where they hide at?

RFX go nyam out ya aunty, bwoy. wham to you? mind ya blodclaawt bizniss and go worry bout dressin up dudes. Cho!

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

RFX go nyam out ya aunty, bwoy. wham to you? mind ya blodclaawt bizniss and go worry bout dressin up dudes. Cho!

english #+$#$@@!$+!!, do you speak it?

Damn, lost plenty of brain cells trying to read that.

ummmm sorry i know its easy to google keri hilson...but this is niketalk...so where is the darn pics?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, lost plenty of brain cells trying to read that.
my iq just dropped a point after reading that

nah pacman these dudes be going dumb hard for no reason. He know he got no business in here why he coming in here? ole fonzworth bentley let me pick out youroutfit suit wearin !@$ !!%@%...FOH.

But yea Chick is BAD, son. My family would kill me if they found out id eat that pumpum lol

Back
Top Bottom