KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Black Milk

iight, let me get outta this thread, dudes catchin feelings out here
sdfwox.jpg
instant laughs all the time, that baby is wayyy too dam big to be in a play pen, tell me that kid aint chillin like
2005693959854649943_rs.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This pic is like Where's Waldo. There's at least 50 things you can find wrong with this #%$%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

im syaing though, realtalkjohnny, you a cool dude, and i dont even like this kevenmayne character, but a BOX though? dudes is quarreling over a damn BOX? if i was kevenmayne, i wouldve already laughed outta this thread
what im saying is how would you say kicks are legit if he sent the wrong box? i might think theres something goin on about the shoes..and i dont wanna end up like babyjumpan.. posting here 2 months after the transaction..so now im not satisfied it and want a refund.. call me corny or whatever but i just dont want anybody mess up on what i paid
well in that case, you are entitled to your refund. and im sure he will return your shoes, if he wants to keep his Niketalk account
hell naw he don't deserve a refund, he's suffering from buyer's remorse and he wants his money back..pssh too bad, the kicks are legitso there is nuffin to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom