KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

Notice Tag Inside Of Shoe.

Right Side Up AKA Fake

Real Laser IV
Tag Upside Down

It's a wrap! I'm not snitch but I don't like fake shoes sorry KeVeNMaYne!

^ if only one is upside maybe its just an error, if its both
alien.gif

nah they're both upside down. And i'm not sayin he sold me fakes intentionally but if your into jordans you would know that the tag should be upsidedown, and he said he wore them a couple times so I'm pretty sure he woulda seen that the tag was right side up. All I want is my money back.

^cafinest23 if u could quote my post that explains the pics and put it with your post of the pics that would be helpful.

It's 5 am over here on the east coast and I gotta be somewhere at 8 so I'm gunna check back on this later. And does anybody know if the Jordan 1 strapsare up on ndc yet, and if they are what time they went up.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nah they're both upside down. And i'm not sayin he sold me fakes intentionally but if your into jordans you would know that the tag should be upside down, and he said he wore them a couple times so I'm pretty sure he woulda seen that the tag was right side up. All I want is my money back.

Baby Jumpman's Picture

Tag Right Side Up

Real Laser IV's

Tag Upside Down

nerd.gif

Interesting. Ill be sure to swing back through tomorrow to see what KevinMaynes response is.

He always seemed like a stand up dude tho so im sure he will do the refund.

roll.gif

damn KevinMayne has always been cool peoples in my book...LOST POWER CITY VOL 1 FTW
roll.gif

but
smh.gif
at knowingly sendin @+$!$# fake kicks

hope this @#%! gets resolved
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

@ dudes on NT selling fakes to other NT'ers....
indifferent.gif

Been happening for years. I got got by an NTer back in 2003 on some Black/Red XI's, and dude was crazy reputable. Luckily after putting him on blasthere, I got a refund.

IM ONLY RESPONDING ONCE SO LISTEN UP!

I bought these shoes from BAIK!

Originally Posted by baik

http://niketalk.com/topic/110240http://niketalk.com/topic/110240
I'm going to assume you bought the ones from that thread...
and he bought those exact same shoes from this thread of mine...
http://niketalk.com/topic/97490http://niketalk.com/topic/97490
as you can see here...
To:baik
Sent:August 10, 2008, 8:07 am

yo ill take those 4s off of you

and finally here is my receipt from niketown.com when i ordered the kicks....
2e37og2.jpg

/thread

...that is assuming it is the same exact shoe i sold him
happy.gif

like he said
/thread
if op can get a decent camera you will see that the lasering IS IDENTICAL TO THE ONES WHERE I BOUGHT EM
rit6h5.jpg
2q19to1.jpg

dekwtw.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

I sold the shoes to you about two months ago homie

why did you wait TWO MONTHS to even say anything
I swear to god if the lasering aint the same then that means op is trying to scam me by pulling a switcharo

Dude got kevenmayne'd by a dude who got young dr0'd. its a chain reation out here, next some dude going to make a thread about getting BabyJumpman'd after he resells those same fake 4's. i suggest you flip those fake sneakers on ISS and stick a post it note on the inside tongue and write"its fake, Niketalk, #+%*%"

They are definitely legit. The tounge is the right lenth, cut high of the shoe is what it is supposed to be.

The Air Jordan label is supposed to be upside down. But I am sure it is just a error nothing to worry about.

But to be 100% get a pic of the shoe tag. but hey if you don't want them please give them to me.

kicks are 100% legit...but i dont know what else i can do to prove my case....
i already provided a receipt and apparently received a defected pair from nike...i mean dont some kicks get made with some tag on backwards or a jumpman facinga different direction?...to be honest in the 3 years i had those i never even noticed
but what I know is that those are real if they indeed were mine

edit: take pics of the tag inside

i already provided a receipt and apparently received a defected pair from nike...i mean dont some kicks get made with some tag on backwards or a jumpman facing a different direction?...to be honest in the 3 years i had those i never even noticed

lol yea alriiight boss.

i already provided a receipt and apparently received a defected pair from nike...i mean dont some kicks get made with some tag on backwards or a jumpman facing a different direction?...to be honest in the 3 years i had those i never even noticed

edit: take pics of the tag inside

everyone knows that the tag should be upside down dude. futhermore, there would not only be 1 defected pair, there would be an entire line of them. soundslike a simple case of bait and switch.

THEN, once the 2nd buyer realized he had some fakes on his hands, he decided to sell them to someone else rather than try to get his money back. shadybidness.

Back
Top Bottom