Kevin Love sit down, let this white boy show you how to shoot longshots.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

however impressed by the link to TIGHT SHORTS CROTCH SHOTS on youtube lol
2127670330_5a5df5c925_o.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
KOBE!!!!!!!

you can clearly see that he's just tossing it up to someone above the rim and that person is just dropping it in. look at the 7 and 33 second marks.
he's just looking right at him.

Originally Posted by kicksrule

you can clearly see that he's just tossing it up to someone above the rim and that person is just dropping it in. look at the 7 and 33 second marks.

Now that I look at it again, you're right. smh at me being fooled
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksrule

roll.gif
, this is isn't LeBron, these are well-educated white men, preposterous!

wack sauce....fake ball, stoneface, stupid post, flame, kevin love > this white kid and your whole family

Kevin Love's white JapanAir? Didn't you go off on some huge rant about how you're so progressive race doesn't exist to you and black peopleshould fall off of noticing and making an issue out of it? Did you move from California, where you say race doesn't exist?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Okay, someone do that in your local gym, make a video of you making three one-handed shots like that, in a row.
why? is that you in the vid?

Is he white? and is he a boy?

roll.gif

This may shock some of you, but I'm half white, give me a break.
laugh.gif

I could care less if you were half green. It's old. And no its not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom