KFC Big Box Meal

I would turn this into an appreciation thread but I don't know the price.... anyone know?
Thinking bout going to get it now
pimp.gif

I actually just had it and it was gross. As soon as they stopped selling boneless bbq wings I stopped going.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I actually just had it and it was gross. As soon as they stopped selling boneless bbq wings I stopped going.
How much does it run?

You crazy fam... I had one the other day

it costed me like $7 though
smh.gif

I need that bowl from popeyes..

Edit:

bigeasychickenbowl.jpg

^ that

I hear nothing but disappointment with the joint. Folks saying the size of the dishes were mad small.

I tried it like a week ago.

Hard @@% bread on the snacker or whatever its called. Soggy thigh they gave me that was all gordura The only thing good was the macaroni and fries.
laugh.gif
Iwouldnt buy it again.

taco bell FTW.

i only bring up taco bell because around here, every kfc is a kfc/taco bell. taco bell's big box meal is solid.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I tried it like a week ago.

Hard @@% bread on the snacker or whatever its called. Soggy thigh they gave me that was all gordura The only thing good was the macaroni and fries.
laugh.gif
I wouldnt buy it again.

your kfc is just weak my man, expand your horizons. lulz

Biggest disappointment ever. That damn commercial with the box came on and it looked amazing.

Taco Bell's Big Box Meal > Kfc's "Big" Box Meal

Taco bells cinnamon twist from the big box FTL
tired.gif
i swear those thingstaste like sugar coated rice cakes..

Lets just say if I wanted some chicken
glasses.gif
, and theres a KFC 10 minsaway from my place, but theres also a Popeyes 20 minutes away. Which one should I go to? I've never been to Popeyes.

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Taco bells cinnamon twist from the big box FTL
tired.gif
i swear those things taste like sugar coated rice cakes..

Lets just say if I wanted some chicken
glasses.gif
, and theres a KFC 10 mins away from my place, but theres also a Popeyes 20 minutes away. Which one should I go to? [size=+1]I've never been to Popeyes.[/size]

smh.gif

go to popeyes

could used some kfc..i had chipotle for the first time yesterday
sick.gif
wasteof 7.15..... a 3.40 crunchwrap supreme from taco bell is wayyyyyyy better than that chicken burrito i had...Stay away from Sonic and Chipotle

Back
Top Bottom