KFC Big Box Meal

i am absolutely grossed out by kfc. the worst place to get chicken. popeyes and local chineese spots ftw!!

buckethead.jpg

- Tical.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

could used some kfc..i had chipotle for the first time yesterday
sick.gif
waste of 7.15..... a 3.40 crunchwrap supreme from taco bell is wayyyyyyy better than that chicken burrito i had...Stay away from Sonic and Chipotle

there is absolutely nothing you can say or do to make me stop eating chipotle

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

could used some kfc..i had chipotle for the first time yesterday
sick.gif
waste of 7.15..... a 3.40 crunchwrap supreme from taco bell is wayyyyyyy better than that chicken burrito i had...Stay away from Sonic and Chipotle

there is absolutely nothing you can say or do to make me stop eating chipotle

well it was my first time....so maybe the whole place isnt bad...what should i get???...and i skipped on the guac

KFC tastes like @!#$. There biscuit tastes like raw dough. Popeyes is the only thing I eat when it comes to these fried chicken places and some halaal spotaround my way.

the Taco Bell big box meal was crack for $4.99 until they raised the prices around my way
indifferent.gif

Man you guys are TRIPPIN! The KFC Big Box meal for the WIN! Man, 6.99, comes with a large drink, and I can't finish it because theres so much food.
Are you guys sure you got the Big Box meal and not that other box, because they have 2 or 3 different boxes. The Big box should contain:
-2 original recipe strips
-1 Leg or thigh (you choose)
-1 Biscuit
-1 KFC Snacker (You choose which, barbecue, buffalo, cheese, or reg.)
-2 Sides. Not one, but 2!!!!!

Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Man you guys are TRIPPIN! The KFC Big Box meal for the WIN! Man, 6.99, comes with a large drink, and I can't finish it because theres so much food.
Are you guys sure you got the Big Box meal and not that other box, because they have 2 or 3 different boxes. The Big box should contain:
-2 original recipe strips
-1 Leg or thigh (you choose)
-1 Biscuit
-1 KFC Snacker (You choose which, barbecue, buffalo, cheese, or reg.)
-2 Sides. Not one, but 2!!!!!

Much appreciated!

that means absolutely nothing because the food is gross as hell. thats like somone tellin me oh you can get 12 pounds of dog crap for the low price of 6.99. imnot going to knowingly pay for food i know is gross.

Kentucky Fried Chicken = its ok once in a blue (I only like their crispy chicken), and I might try that big (pause) box meal...

Popeyes = too crispy and a little too salty

Church's = I haven't had that for a minute!! so I don't know

Kennedy Fried Chicken / Crown Fried Chicken / hood spots FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does Roy Rogers still exist??!!? I really liked their chicken back when it was in 34th street nyc....

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

Kentucky Fried Chicken = its ok once in a blue (I only like their crispy chicken), and I might try that big (pause) box meal...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does Roy Rogers still exist??!!? I really liked their chicken back when it was in 34th street nyc....
theres a roy rogers on like between 30 and 33th and 7th..it's right next to nathans

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

theres a roy rogers on like between 30 and 33th and 7th..it's right next to nathans
roy rogers used to be pretty prolific when i lived in NYC and philly. now it seems like they've mostly disappeared, i only see them at reststops on the interstate

i wanna try this . i saw the commercial last night. big box meal looked aiight. i mess with popeyes though really. best chicken and biscuits i ever had in mylife.

Just had it
pimp.gif
The !*@$ was on point; 2 strips, a chicken snacker, 2 sides, & a thigh (or leg) finished off
with a large Mt. Dew.

For those of ya'll talkin bout it's not enough food, how much ya'll weigh
laugh.gif
?

Plenty of food for 1 person

Originally Posted by gabers

Just had it
pimp.gif
The !*@$ was on point; 2 strips, a chicken snacker, 2 sides, & a thigh (or leg) finished off
with a large Mt. Dew.

laugh.gif
?

If you are still hungry after that then you're greedy. After some fries and macaroni, I'd be good, does it come with a bread?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by gabers

Just had it
pimp.gif
with a large Mt. Dew.

laugh.gif
?

If you are still hungry after that then you're greedy. After some fries and macaroni, I'd be good, does it come with a bread?
lol@Earsill saying that

Back
Top Bottom