KFC Big Box Meal

Gotta try it...even tho Popeye's should def go head and offer sumthin like this...they'd have the game on smash...

Originally Posted by T i c a l

buckethead.jpg

- Tical.
I never really could get into Buckethead's music. Except the song 'I love my parents'.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

there is absolutely nothing you can say or do to make me stop eating chipotle

Had a double chicken burrito with chips and salsa earlier today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ESPNonthescreen

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

Kentucky Fried Chicken = its ok once in a blue (I only like their crispy chicken), and I might try that big (pause) box meal...

Popeyes = too crispy and a little too salty

Church's = I haven't had that for a minute!! so I don't know

Kennedy Fried Chicken / Crown Fried Chicken / hood spots FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does Roy Rogers still exist??!!? I really liked their chicken back when it was in 34th street nyc....
theres a roy rogers on like between 30 and 33th and 7th..it's right next to nathans
roy rogers used to be pretty prolific when i lived in NYC and philly. now it seems like they've mostly disappeared, i only see them at rest stops on the interstate

yeah i knoe that stop....thats the one with tcby in all that...the fam just get the big #$# "bucket o chicken"and we back on our way

I'd rather get the kfc tuesday special. It comes with 1 leg, 1 thigh, 1 corn, 1 biscuit, and 1 mashed potatoes all for $2.99. It's only available ontuesdays though...

Had this last week... Made it seem like a lot in the commercial... Opened the box and it was practically nothing...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom