KickBallers DC | Gtown | Grand Opening | April 27th

store is on point

nice selection of goods at reasonable prices, employees in tune with the customer

bout to stop by again next week, two thumbs way up

my brother just bought some emb brazil sbs there, bout to stop by tomorrow and get my send helps.

*edited for name correction*

To Neran bka "sneakeralliance" and the entire KickBallers staff,

Congrats! And thanks for a great, humble shopping experience this past Saturday night. Customer service was on point. Atmosphere was great.

*although Neran didn't remember my face initially from D.A.R. @ ESPN. You know, contrary to popular belief, "WE" ALL DON'T LOOK ALIKE :lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

Oh yeah, and the pick up from Mr. AKA/BKA.... I beat NTer "PoloDonOMD" to the purchase...

Tag said $200. I paid...
"...Come get some, y'all little bum..."
"Don't start faking like 'Eyes' ain't THEE one..."​

i picked up my send helps which they held, and it was a really cool store overall, especially their stereo boards which i plan to pick one up soon. great customer service !!!

Um Kev...I hate to bust ya bubble baby boy...but his name is Neran...lol. He looks like this at times so it's hard to understand what he's sayin' anyways...

758495527_l.jpg

250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

u need a nike account first... before being a big "deal "

ill holla
I am spanish, Word to rice and beans.

Went through on Sunday. Everybody was helpful. Greeted at the front door.

They had Mars, Grapes and a bunch of other kicks. Most of them were at humble prices.

I look forward to going back to see what they have.

Humble prices...Is that sarcasm?
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

Scotch...most of the kicks were reasonable...but the Grapes, Tours, and Mars were a bit steep...

I'm just salty I missed those Send Helps...I'd drop $170 for a pair...especially since I just sold a pair several weeks ago for $205...
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

Yup 205...I guess folks are so afraid of buying a good fake from some scammer that they'd rather drop a good dollar on a legit pair...that's how I'd do it...In the end...your total satisfaction is what matters...if you want something...spend a few extra bucks on it...

But grapes for $260 made my wallet tighten up...I looked like a Coach Brand raisin...lol.
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

Thank you guys for your support! just to let you know i know i slacked on updating the blog yesterday, but later today i will update the blog with our Brazil Dunks that we have, sizes and pictures, so you can just stay updated with the blog. Once again thank you for everyone who has stopped by and showed us love and support, it really means alot to us! Feel free to stop by and just kick it if you are in the area, or if you are walking the water front area and you need a place to catch some AC and rest, our doors are always opened (during store hours of course)

www.kickballersdc.com
www.dasmag.com
www.sneakeralliance.com
www.myspace.com/sneakeralliance
www.myspace.com/dasmag

(will be adding to this section soon)

great shopping experience overall. cool staff, imformative, fair prices, um.......lots of sweet inventory.

ima be back up there friday need those one time only am90's
far from Bammed Out​

i'm kinda upset that i was in georgetown on saturday but was hella busy shopping for furniture and home stuff..... that and my girl effin killed me but i most def will check this spot out.

^
Sound like you on "I'm a GROWN @#%$ MAN DAWG" status to me...

And ain't a damn thang wrong wit that!

"I'm tried of people thinking my team ain't the best in the world..."
"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick'!!!!!"​

Back
Top Bottom