Kid Ink?

Anybody listen to his stuff? I've listened to some of that Daydreamer tape and couldn't find a thread on him here on NT. What do you guys think of him?

Anybody listen to his stuff? I've listened to some of that Daydreamer tape and couldn't find a thread on him here on NT. What do you guys think of him?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

very generic.

I agree that he doesn't have a distinct sound..but he has some tracks that are
pimp.gif

The first time i heard "Blowin Swishers" i became a fan, but as stated, he is very generic. But it's not his fault what he raps about is what's "in" right now for every artist to do.

The first time i heard "Blowin Swishers" i became a fan, but as stated, he is very generic. But it's not his fault what he raps about is what's "in" right now for every artist to do.

::

Don't know anything about his own records but he produced Dirty Money "Sade"
that's my joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't know anything about his own records but he produced Dirty Money "Sade"
that's my joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

very generic.

pimp.gif

Yea. But like dude said he has some dope songs. Songs that i'll get tired of in a few weeks but good to party to or get lifted with chicks. 
glasses.gif

And he had some pretty sick production on his day dreamer tape. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

very generic.

pimp.gif

Yea. But like dude said he has some dope songs. Songs that i'll get tired of in a few weeks but good to party to or get lifted with chicks. 
glasses.gif

And he had some pretty sick production on his day dreamer tape. 
pimp.gif

i gave his mixtape another spin and i just cant find anything thats attractive about his music. only thing thats positive is he chose pretty decent beats but just cant deliver.

i gave his mixtape another spin and i just cant find anything thats attractive about his music. only thing thats positive is he chose pretty decent beats but just cant deliver.

Back
Top Bottom