Kid licks an entire nyc subway railing on a dare for a dollar

Watch: Teen licks Subway station handrail for $1
The attention-seeking youngster barely flinches as he tongues the rail that is pawed by countless straphangers throughout the day.

BY STEPHEN REX BROWN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Kid, it wasn’t worth it.
A teenager licks the length of a handrail in an unidentified subway entrance for $1 in a YouTube video posted on Monday.
The attention-seeking youngster barely flinches as he tongues the rail that is pawed by countless straphangers throughout the day.
Once he reaches the bottom of the stairs, he proudly clutches the dollar bill he won by lapping up germs.
“That’s nasty,” a witness says to the camera.
And he’s right: Hands often harbor loads of gross bacteria from the nose, ear and mouth, as well as remnants of feces and skin.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...on-handrail-1-article-1.1173288#ixzz28F0W5MpL

Last edited:
Swear I thought the kid jumped down and licked the subway track from the title.

So this is how the zombie apacalypse is going to start?

Dudes gonna catch a whole new type of virus...

LOL @ dats nasty

am i the only one bothered by vertical recording videos :x

I'm surprised that he didn't take a swig of beer afterward, as if that'd be some sort of antiseptic.

The title alone made me :lol:. I'm so afraid to touch the rails in the cars. You see people dig in their nose, scratch, wipe. You'd be amazed at what people do on the train, and more amazed at what people don't pay attention to :x

not only was that nasty, but a d'head move.. now people using the rail are going to get his saliva germs.

Disgusting. At least sell yourself for real money. In Manhattan $1 will buy you a canned soda. Probably not even that give it some time.
Foolish kid.

Back
Top Bottom