Kids Retro Jordan 11 Bred Check Found at Yard Sale

Hello All,

This is my first post so hello to all.  I need your pro assistance.  I found a large batch of kids Jordans, all the same size 5.5, at a yard sale.  I know little about them and they were cheap.  Many are obvious fake due to low quality, but these seem to have many of the attributes of good ones except the number on heel.  There aren't many examples of kids versions online so I need some help.  These have the stitched tag, the label in the third tongue space, but have a semi chubby Jumpman and a sketchy 23.  That combined with being grouped with sketchy shoes, I am suspect.

Numbers on stitched tab:

010911    LN2

834006   061  00

10-31-01  2070167

Please assist and thanks in advance!

Pete

Thanks Jrep23.  SO no concern about the number on the back?  From all of the other posts the rest adds up, just very few kids examples.

I have to dig through the rest.  About 10 pairs.  I know the Jumpman 12s are fake as there are parts and pieces that do not line up at all..

Thanks Jrep23.  SO no concern about the number on the back?  From all of the other posts the rest adds up, just very few kids examples.

I have to dig through the rest.  About 10 pairs.  I know the Jumpman 12s are fake as there are parts and pieces that do not line up at all..
  No concern at all on these.  These are easy LCs because the size tag shows legitamacy.  The Prod dates touch the barcode.  I also have got a pair of original columbia xis in a youth size that I found in my neighbors yard sale.  Nice find.

No concern at all on these.  These are easy LCs because the size tag shows legitamacy.  The Prod dates touch the barcode.  I also have got a pair of original columbia xis in a youth size that I found in my neighbors yard sale.  Nice find.
I appreciate your valued input and am learning alot.  I will post them to classified here for a very fair price.  What is a fair asking price for kids XI used with no box?  PM me if you want them.

Last edited:
Unfortunately someone thought they were fake as they were pulled from ebay almost immediately!

Back
Top Bottom