Killa Cam x kanYe West = Ultimate WIN!!

down and out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I just wonder why they stopped working together? there was a point they were hyping each other up showing mad love.

- Was it Cam'Ron not wanting to pay for known producers anymore?
- Cam x Hov beef?
- Just one not reaching out to the other?
- Jim Jones running his mouth?

Probably all of that?
smh.gif
frown.gif
Yea, I'd say all of that. Even when Crime Pays was about to drop, Kanye was posting about Cam on his blog like "Cam's back!". He posted the Cookies and Apple Juice joint and whatever that other song that was mad offensive was. (Spend the Night?).

Cam probably figured he wouldn't mess with him after the whole Jay situation so he never reached out afterwards. And Cam probably doesn't pay for beats anymore
he need to after Crime Pays

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

why do people keep saying Down & Out?

Kanye even said he didn't make that beat.
Who made the beat then? I'm pretty sure he's credited in the Purple Haze booklet.

"...the ride so dirty inside...
Seem like we was playin' in mud...
Hazin' it up...
Grams, gauge, and a snub..."

"Dipset Forever"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah in the booklet Kanye is given the credit for Producing the track but I remember someone saying on NT that 'Ye made a statement saying he didn'tproduce the track. Until I see that or have the chance to ever ask the man himself in my mind 'Ye produced it.

*shrugs.

Yeah in the booklet Kanye is given the credit for Producing the track but I remember someone saying on NT that 'Ye made a statement saying he didn't produce the track. Until I see that or have the chance to ever ask the man himself in my mind 'Ye produced it.

*shrugs.

ye dropped a tape that had a bunch of samples that hes used "Welcome to....." i forget the name. But hehimself said that he was 'mistakenly' given credit for the song.
laugh.gif

::

Wasn't it Brian 'All Day' Miller... or Brian Kidd??
I get em mixed up

Why is Cam'ron and DMX - We Go Hard in this thread? Kanye didn't produce it or rap on it?

Originally Posted by ZSong

Wasn't it Brian 'All Day' Miller... or Brian Kidd??
I get em mixed up

Miller I believe when I did hear some rumblings about this before I remember the last name being Miller.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Yeah in the booklet Kanye is given the credit for Producing the track but I remember someone saying on NT that 'Ye made a statement saying he didn't produce the track. Until I see that or have the chance to ever ask the man himself in my mind 'Ye produced it.

*shrugs.

ye dropped a tape that had a bunch of samples that hes used "Welcome to....." i forget the name. But he himself said that he was 'mistakenly' given credit for the song.
laugh.gif
son was like "nah i ain't produce that but hey, i ain't complainin"
laugh.gif

I heard it was Brian "All Day" Miller, although I thought those drums sounded exactly like Kanye's sound around that time.

Back
Top Bottom