Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

Sweet jesus
i'd beat, but i don't like buts like this for some reason....something extra sloppy about it aka duck butt-puts on flame suit. It's superfluous...not a fan of the creases either.

Kourtney>>>
at least you were honest about smashing.. But I think her butt is like that perfect point before you could hit sloppy.  Looks nice and smooth from over here
laugh.gif

thats because it is perfect point before sloppy
matter fact kim has had velashape done cuz i know a girl getting sessions right now an she told me about it.

kim had cellulite before too

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Sweet jesus
i'd beat, but i don't like buts like this for some reason....something extra sloppy about it aka duck butt-puts on flame suit. It's superfluous...not a fan of the creases either.

Kourtney>>>
at least you were honest about smashing.. But I think her butt is like that perfect point before you could hit sloppy.  Looks nice and smooth from over here
laugh.gif

thats because it is perfect point before sloppy
matter fact kim has had velashape done cuz i know a girl getting sessions right now an she told me about it.

kim had cellulite before too

Originally Posted by shogun

people who keep accusing her of wearing buttpads can quit it now.  you can obviously see those cheeks of hers.
on a sidenote, she needs to release another sextape or pose nude.  she's useless to the world if she's not naked.
dont worry... she's an attention h__

its going to get there soon enough when people stop caring about what she's doing...

and when that happens... fap postion will be assumed...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

people who keep accusing her of wearing buttpads can quit it now.  you can obviously see those cheeks of hers.
on a sidenote, she needs to release another sextape or pose nude.  she's useless to the world if she's not naked.
dont worry... she's an attention h__

its going to get there soon enough when people stop caring about what she's doing...

and when that happens... fap postion will be assumed...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that last pic was amazing.. im suprised that she's had so many threads lol.. she's still my favorite kardashian

that last pic was amazing.. im suprised that she's had so many threads lol.. she's still my favorite kardashian

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Sweet jesus

Kourtney>>>
lol this guy
yea you like skinny white girls though we knew this
I mean Kim K isn't "fat" by any means, her butt is just sloppy to me. For this same reason I just can't mess with Nicki Minaj, something about butts like that look extra cartoonish...i don't know how to describe it. But like I said, if she seduced me, I wouldn't say "DO NOT WANT".

And I like slim girls period, they don't necessarily have to be white.

Sweet jesus

Kourtney>>>
lol this guy
I mean Kim K isn't "fat" by any means, her butt is just sloppy to me. For this same reason I just can't mess with Nicki Minaj, something about butts like that look extra cartoonish...i don't know how to describe it. But like I said, if she seduced me, I wouldn't say "DO NOT WANT".

And I like slim girls period, they don't necessarily have to be white.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why is Kim's body so special because she's not black? That's a slap in the face of all the black women with that same physique or better.

That's like when dudes be saying a girl got a nice butt for a white girl. Either she got a nice butt or she don't. I'm not going to lower the standards just because a woman is of another race.

Kim got a banging body regardless, but dudes be giving it extra points because the only other chicks with that frame are black. She's just as fine as black women with that frame, not any finer.

If you haven't seen women with bodies like her, then you've lived a sheltered life.
The girl is no doubt beautiful with a bangin' body. In my opinion, she has been modified and bought from head to toe. But, amazing body regardless.

This is what I wonder along the lines what you are thinking...How come in the mainstream media/Hollywood no one pays attention when celebrity black women have a body like Kim K's, and even naturally...Yet when Jennifer Lopez or Kim K make it big, the mainstream praises their phatties. Maybe I am overanalyzing it all wrong.

Why is Kim's body so special because she's not black? That's a slap in the face of all the black women with that same physique or better.

That's like when dudes be saying a girl got a nice butt for a white girl. Either she got a nice butt or she don't. I'm not going to lower the standards just because a woman is of another race.

Kim got a banging body regardless, but dudes be giving it extra points because the only other chicks with that frame are black. She's just as fine as black women with that frame, not any finer.

If you haven't seen women with bodies like her, then you've lived a sheltered life.
The girl is no doubt beautiful with a bangin' body. In my opinion, she has been modified and bought from head to toe. But, amazing body regardless.

This is what I wonder along the lines what you are thinking...How come in the mainstream media/Hollywood no one pays attention when celebrity black women have a body like Kim K's, and even naturally...Yet when Jennifer Lopez or Kim K make it big, the mainstream praises their phatties. Maybe I am overanalyzing it all wrong.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Fixed. 
Kinda reaching there fella, not many have booties, if any at all. A lot are thin (thinner than kim) w/ a rack. 
I also know some Armenian girls. On average, the ones I have seen, big *******, small waists and wider hips. But thenwhen  it comes to the butts, just more flatter and wider, rather than bubble butts or phatties.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Fixed. 
Kinda reaching there fella, not many have booties, if any at all. A lot are thin (thinner than kim) w/ a rack. 
I also know some Armenian girls. On average, the ones I have seen, big *******, small waists and wider hips. But thenwhen  it comes to the butts, just more flatter and wider, rather than bubble butts or phatties.

^^^ You're not.  Same reason why white people go gaga over Jolie's lips - look about the same size as any "ethnic" woman's to me.  I guess it's a different phenomenon when you have someone from that background with traits not associated with them.  At the same time, it doesn't matter what race it is, that's some freight KimK is working with.  And real or not, it gets the job done, which is all that matters in my book...

^^^ You're not.  Same reason why white people go gaga over Jolie's lips - look about the same size as any "ethnic" woman's to me.  I guess it's a different phenomenon when you have someone from that background with traits not associated with them.  At the same time, it doesn't matter what race it is, that's some freight KimK is working with.  And real or not, it gets the job done, which is all that matters in my book...

lol this guy
So, now this thread will take a turn.
laugh.gif

Don't know why some men in here get offended by other's people's tastes and preferences. Some men like slimmer women (what is wrong with thinner or slim women anyways? Not your taste, but it is his taste), some men actually don't care for flat chested girls and think big ******* are superflous and disgusting and only care if they have massive phatties. To each their own.

lol this guy
So, now this thread will take a turn.
laugh.gif

Don't know why some men in here get offended by other's people's tastes and preferences. Some men like slimmer women (what is wrong with thinner or slim women anyways? Not your taste, but it is his taste), some men actually don't care for flat chested girls and think big ******* are superflous and disgusting and only care if they have massive phatties. To each their own.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Jennifer Lopez is beautiful period. It was never just about her body, her face was killin everything at one point. Kim K is more famous than any black woman with a comparable body. Name one celebrity black woman we overlooked that looks better than those two with similar bodies.

Back
Top Bottom