Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why is Kim's body so special because she's not black? That's a slap in the face of all the black women with that same physique or better.

That's like when dudes be saying a girl got a nice butt for a white girl. Either she got a nice butt or she don't. I'm not going to lower the standards just because a woman is of another race.

Kim got a banging body regardless, but dudes be giving it extra points because the only other chicks with that frame are black. She's just as fine as black women with that frame, not any finer.

If you haven't seen women with bodies like her, then you've lived a sheltered life.
The girl is no doubt beautiful with a bangin' body. In my opinion, she has been modified and bought from head to toe. But, amazing body regardless.

This is what I wonder along the lines what you are thinking...How come in the mainstream media/Hollywood no one pays attention when celebrity black women have a body like Kim K's, and even naturally...Yet when Jennifer Lopez or Kim K make it big, the mainstream praises their phatties. Maybe I am overanalyzing it all wrong.

Jennifer Lopez is beautiful period. It was never just about her body, her face was killin everything at one point. Kim K is more famous than any black woman with a comparable body. Name one celebrity black woman we overlooked that looks better than those two with similar bodies.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

^^^ You're not.  Same reason why white people go gaga over Jolie's lips - look about the same size as any "ethnic" woman's to me.  I guess it's a different phenomenon when you have someone from that background with traits not associated with them.  At the same time, it doesn't matter what race it is, that's some freight KimK is working with.  And real or not, it gets the job done, which is all that matters in my book...
I forgot about Jolie's lips. Well, I guess it is the same in let's say the black community where Kim K or a white girl with a phatty are very loved by a lot of black/latino men because of their booties and thicker frames. So it does go both ways. It is probably about how when someone from a particular background has general traits not associated to their ethnicity and it makes them look more exotic and more appealing.

But when it comes to the "white" community, they will usually praise those of their background with exotic traits. I am trying to think Beyonce in the mainstream press or Hollywood has her body/butt praised or not often.  

Originally Posted by d e beatup

^^^ You're not.  Same reason why white people go gaga over Jolie's lips - look about the same size as any "ethnic" woman's to me.  I guess it's a different phenomenon when you have someone from that background with traits not associated with them.  At the same time, it doesn't matter what race it is, that's some freight KimK is working with.  And real or not, it gets the job done, which is all that matters in my book...
I forgot about Jolie's lips. Well, I guess it is the same in let's say the black community where Kim K or a white girl with a phatty are very loved by a lot of black/latino men because of their booties and thicker frames. So it does go both ways. It is probably about how when someone from a particular background has general traits not associated to their ethnicity and it makes them look more exotic and more appealing.

But when it comes to the "white" community, they will usually praise those of their background with exotic traits. I am trying to think Beyonce in the mainstream press or Hollywood has her body/butt praised or not often.  

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Jennifer Lopez is beautiful period. It was never just about her body, her face was killin everything at one point. Kim K is more famous than any black woman with a comparable body. Name one celebrity black woman we overlooked that looks better than those two with similar bodies.
I would say that Kim K in Hollywood/mainstream press is more talked about for her body shape and admired, than let's say someone like Beyonce? Then again, like I mentioned, I could be definitely wrong and overanalyzing it all.

I would say that Kim K in Hollywood/mainstream press is more talked about for her body shape and admired, than let's say someone like Beyonce? Then again, like I mentioned, I could be definitely wrong and overanalyzing it all.

Beyonce had 2 or 3 years dedicated to people talking about her body. There was even a term coined regarding her body. She was never over looked, for a while that was the only woman people talked about. Over exposure made people tired of talking about her, but everyone was fiendin at one point. Kims mainstream presence is also based on her sex tape/celebrity boyfriends/reality show/fashion icon.

Beyonce had 2 or 3 years dedicated to people talking about her body. There was even a term coined regarding her body. She was never over looked, for a while that was the only woman people talked about. Over exposure made people tired of talking about her, but everyone was fiendin at one point. Kims mainstream presence is also based on her sex tape/celebrity boyfriends/reality show/fashion icon.

Why is Kim's body so special because she's not black? That's a slap in the face of all the black women with that same physique or better.

That's like when dudes be saying a girl got a nice butt for a white girl. Either she got a nice butt or she don't. I'm not going to lower the standards just because a woman is of another race.

Kim got a banging body regardless, but dudes be giving it extra points because the only other chicks with that frame are black. She's just as fine as black women with that frame, not any finer.

If you haven't seen women with bodies like her, then you've lived a sheltered life.
The girl is no doubt beautiful with a bangin' body. In my opinion, she has been modified and bought from head to toe. But, amazing body regardless.

This is what I wonder along the lines what you are thinking...How come in the mainstream media/Hollywood no one pays attention when celebrity black women have a body like Kim K's, and even naturally...Yet when Jennifer Lopez or Kim K make it big, the mainstream praises their phatties. Maybe I am overanalyzing it all wrong.

to answer both of you guys questions....

its because 1. Black women arent normally subjected as sexual b/c it plays to the insecurities of white america... they will always hold up the fat, ugly black women before the sexy, slim black women because psychologically, its puts them a step above...

i'm not sayin all white people, and i'm not saying white people in this thread... but its hard for a sexy black women to get to a high level if they aint on some dumb, ****in' type stuff...

also, bodies like that on a young black woman is NOT AN RARE SIGHT... go to any HBC and you'll see rump and rack like that just walking thru the campus... however, this isnt something you see everyday... Beautiful girl w/ stunning features, curvy... exotic...

perfect recipe, bro...me personally... if she was dark, brown, or white, it wouldnt matter... SHE STILL would be fine as hell... but the MEDIA drives it cuz its not the norm... she's close to white america based on skin, but has a sexy figure that is comparible to that of a black girl...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to answer both of you guys questions....

its because 1. Black women arent normally subjected as sexual b/c it plays to the insecurities of white america... they will always hold up the fat, ugly black women before the sexy, slim black women because psychologically, its puts them a step above...

i'm not sayin all white people, and i'm not saying white people in this thread... but its hard for a sexy black women to get to a high level if they aint on some dumb, ****in' type stuff...

also, bodies like that on a young black woman is NOT AN RARE SIGHT... go to any HBC and you'll see rump and rack like that just walking thru the campus... however, this isnt something you see everyday... Beautiful girl w/ stunning features, curvy... exotic...

perfect recipe, bro...me personally... if she was dark, brown, or white, it wouldnt matter... SHE STILL would be fine as hell... but the MEDIA drives it cuz its not the norm... she's close to white america based on skin, but has a sexy figure that is comparible to that of a black girl...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was just looking at Kris's wikipedia page, and apparently his family named all the kids a name that starts with K too. I found that interesting.

I was just looking at Kris's wikipedia page, and apparently his family named all the kids a name that starts with K too. I found that interesting.

Back
Top Bottom