Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Yea, what makes Kim @@$ so special is because it RIGHT at that point before it gets sloppy. Looks Smooth.

Don't care if she had work done. It looks good. I want.

Yea, what makes Kim @@$ so special is because it RIGHT at that point before it gets sloppy. Looks Smooth.

Don't care if she had work done. It looks good. I want.

243s308.jpg

and that black kid ^^^ killllllinnn meeeeeee always can come to nt and get a laugh i swear anytime of day

and that black kid ^^^ killllllinnn meeeeeee always can come to nt and get a laugh i swear anytime of day

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i'd beat, but i don't like buts like this for some reason....something extra sloppy about it aka duck butt-puts on flame suit. It's superfluous...not a fan of the creases either.

Kourtney>>>
lol this guy
yea you like skinny white girls though we knew this
I mean Kim K isn't "fat" by any means, her butt is just sloppy to me. For this same reason I just can't mess with Nicki Minaj, something about butts like that look extra cartoonish...i don't know how to describe it. But like I said, if she seduced me, I wouldn't say "DO NOT WANT".

And I like slim girls period, they don't necessarily have to be white.
I agree with this man. Tight and toned over sloppy mass anyday

Besides... kim doesn't know the first thing about working a mass that size in the bedroom. She's easily one of the most overhyped girls on the internet.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i'd beat, but i don't like buts like this for some reason....something extra sloppy about it aka duck butt-puts on flame suit. It's superfluous...not a fan of the creases either.

Kourtney>>>
lol this guy
yea you like skinny white girls though we knew this
I mean Kim K isn't "fat" by any means, her butt is just sloppy to me. For this same reason I just can't mess with Nicki Minaj, something about butts like that look extra cartoonish...i don't know how to describe it. But like I said, if she seduced me, I wouldn't say "DO NOT WANT".

And I like slim girls period, they don't necessarily have to be white.
I agree with this man. Tight and toned over sloppy mass anyday

Besides... kim doesn't know the first thing about working a mass that size in the bedroom. She's easily one of the most overhyped girls on the internet.

I gotta say, in all my years on NT, Kim K has held the title for the longest. (SORRY ALBA FANS).

Back
Top Bottom