Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by grittyman20

It's amazing that Kim still gets so many props here even after several hundred appreciation posts on NT.
I was gonna say its amazing that she still gets props, given that every NTer seems to hate on other females who have work done.. Yet she's immune to that, as fake or real as she is.
She isn't immune to it. We know she is artificial as well. But people don't seem to like calling her out for some reason.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why is Kim's body so special because she's not black? That's a slap in the face of all the black women with that same physique or better.

That's like when dudes be saying a girl got a nice butt for a white girl. Either she got a nice butt or she don't. I'm not going to lower the standards just because a woman is of another race.

Kim got a banging body regardless, but dudes be giving it extra points because the only other chicks with that frame are black. She's just as fine as black women with that frame, not any finer.

If you haven't seen women with bodies like her, then you've lived a sheltered life.

So you don't understand the concept of women of her ethnicity aren't usually as phat as she is? Even though she bought her butt and *******?

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why is Kim's body so special because she's not black? That's a slap in the face of all the black women with that same physique or better.

That's like when dudes be saying a girl got a nice butt for a white girl. Either she got a nice butt or she don't. I'm not going to lower the standards just because a woman is of another race.

Kim got a banging body regardless, but dudes be giving it extra points because the only other chicks with that frame are black. She's just as fine as black women with that frame, not any finer.

If you haven't seen women with bodies like her, then you've lived a sheltered life.

So you don't understand the concept of women of her ethnicity aren't usually as phat as she is? Even though she bought her butt and *******?

Ol booty affirmative action. I do not subscribe to such nonsense. 1.33 waist to hip ratio, regardless of race, and I'm trying to holler game. Anything less would be uncivilized. I don't do ugly ducklings son.

Ol booty affirmative action. I do not subscribe to such nonsense. 1.33 waist to hip ratio, regardless of race, and I'm trying to holler game. Anything less would be uncivilized. I don't do ugly ducklings son.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Fixed. 
Kinda reaching there fella, not many have booties, if any at all. A lot are thin (thinner than kim) w/ a rack. 
You trippin brah. I used to date one... and see thick (Not NT thick) armenians all the time in the SFV!

And i'm not sayin Kim doesn't have the body of a goddess but...

tumblr_lh9f7sexYZ1qgpnhfo1_500.png
As the Armenia ambassador of NikeTalk, I agree with TonyReali. A lot of Armenian girls have a nice butt and rack, but their faces are not always nice.
There is a difference between having a nice butt and having a phatty. Ive been to Glendale Galleria more than any other mall in socali, I know lots of Amernia girls, but they don't have phatties or anything close to Kim. They do have 'nice butts'.

Fixed. 
Kinda reaching there fella, not many have booties, if any at all. A lot are thin (thinner than kim) w/ a rack. 
You trippin brah. I used to date one... and see thick (Not NT thick) armenians all the time in the SFV!

As the Armenia ambassador of NikeTalk, I agree with TonyReali. A lot of Armenian girls have a nice butt and rack, but their faces are not always nice.
There is a difference between having a nice butt and having a phatty. Ive been to Glendale Galleria more than any other mall in socali, I know lots of Amernia girls, but they don't have phatties or anything close to Kim. They do have 'nice butts'.

I don't understand why they insist on photoshopping pictures of women whose bodies are already as nice as Kim's
tired.gif

I don't understand why they insist on photoshopping pictures of women whose bodies are already as nice as Kim's
tired.gif

Just stop.
laugh.gif

Just stop.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom