Kim K. looking right in Mexico.

Peak for her is over. KHump, as he is known to the one or two Nets fans that exist, will be over this when he sees it, too. That classic pic of her climbing out of the pool was Kim K at her best. Not gonna lie though, I'd have some fun with that thing in the last pic. 
ohwell.gif

Peak for her is over. KHump, as he is known to the one or two Nets fans that exist, will be over this when he sees it, too. That classic pic of her climbing out of the pool was Kim K at her best. Not gonna lie though, I'd have some fun with that thing in the last pic. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. There is a lady that works in my schools FA's office that has an +%$ that rivals Kims. No joke, real talk.

its not that Kim got THE biggest @@$... there's plenty of buns that are bigger...

but the fact that its sittin underneath a flat stomach... w/ the nicest set of  Ds... and hips...

fine face... and she's ARMENIAN... or middle eastern.. or whatever she is...

she just aint no regular white or black person...

its always revolutionary when you cross cultural stereotypes...

and girls that AINT BLACK just dont normally have that mASSive wagon draggin behind them...
You obviously have never been to Glendale or Burbank California.

It's a norm for armenian girls to have big ******* with a phatty.
Fixed. 
Kinda reaching there fella, not many have booties, if any at all. A lot are thin (thinner than kim) w/ a rack. 

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. There is a lady that works in my schools FA's office that has an +%$ that rivals Kims. No joke, real talk.

its not that Kim got THE biggest @@$... there's plenty of buns that are bigger...

but the fact that its sittin underneath a flat stomach... w/ the nicest set of  Ds... and hips...

fine face... and she's ARMENIAN... or middle eastern.. or whatever she is...

she just aint no regular white or black person...

its always revolutionary when you cross cultural stereotypes...

and girls that AINT BLACK just dont normally have that mASSive wagon draggin behind them...
You obviously have never been to Glendale or Burbank California.

It's a norm for armenian girls to have big ******* with a phatty.
Fixed. 
Kinda reaching there fella, not many have booties, if any at all. A lot are thin (thinner than kim) w/ a rack. 

Back
Top Bottom