Kinda late, but that "My Name is Cudi" mixtape is crazzzzy

It's crazy how people are just getting put on to him , and even crazier how he became known mad quick .

I remember him commenting me on Myspace about MY music .
laugh.gif

He's very nice tho .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

thumbs down.

ntlk suggested Asher Roth.....not feeling it.
nt suggests Cudi...not feelin him

as ignorant as it sounds....if u LOOK soft, or if u LOOK like u would be found in the WDYWT thread, mostly likely im not gonna feel your music.

i dont care what u rap about. u could have a whole album rapppin about Playdough, but if u the rhymes are sick and the i like the beats then im goin to like it.

turns out, MOST of the music i like to listen too, the artists look like hoodlums/ or they dont dress like "NT'ers" if u know what i mean.
for instance.....

Kanye was dope, but when he started wearin all that weird stuff, his music started to decline....
Dipset....i use to like Jim and Juelz, but once they started rockin slim jeans/scarves and all that, is around the same time their music declined.
Pharrell, never liked his clothing style, and i never liked his beats, i always hated that Clipse $+%%%* with him so heavily.

now, this does not apply to everybody who fits my description. i like Lupe. but it depends what beats he's over. That Paris to Tokyo *@%% is whack to me.

im guessin that more and more of the pop. is moving from that hardcore/soul centered rap/epic soundin rap and movin toward.......whatever it is thats poppin right now...i dont even know what to call it. but it sounds more "mature"

which is aiight, but all this "mature" sounding stuff is whack. now its starting be that u cant listent to the mainstream or the underground *@%% anymore.

smh.gif

for the record, most of my playlists include...

2000-2004 dipset
dblock
bone thugs
and rap sucks so much now that most of my stuff is no longer even rap at all: classical music, movie scores.
this isnt ignorant to me.

This mixtape is appreciated ive been playin it repeatedly. Im really feelin Cudi he needs to drop more heat.

whatever it is thats poppin right now...i dont even know what to call it. but it sounds more "mature"

which is aiight, but all this "mature" sounding stuff is whack.
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom