Kinda late, but that "My Name is Cudi" mixtape is crazzzzy

The Prayer
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

His voice annoys me at times but his beats are crazy

so all in all I can only take so much of Cudi at a time

Just got this mixtape yesterday and i absolutely LOVE this mixtape! Kid Cudi will definately have a career. he's signed to kanyes G.O.O.D. Label. I'mliking a lot of his tracks...especially :
Day n Night
Whenever
Pillow Talk
Heaven at night
Cleveland is the Reason

can't wait for his album "Man on the Moon: The Guardians" to drop in 09
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I slept on dude.

and im GLAD i did
smh.gif
tired.gif
(he gonna have to come with some crazy songs for me to EVER peep his stuff again)
im right there with you sos..day and night is the only song i like..and thats because of his flow on there..

also download, 88 keys and cudi - ho is short for honey cudi - ask about me 88 keys and cudi - waisting my minutes cudi - dat new new theres also a coupleother freestyles like lovestoned, addication and paper planes.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I slept on dude.

and im GLAD i did
smh.gif
tired.gif
(he gonna have to come with some crazy songs for me to EVER peep his stuff again)
im right there with you sos..day and night is the only song i like..and thats because of his flow on there..
same

thumbs down.

ntlk suggested Asher Roth.....not feeling it.
nt suggests Cudi...not feelin him

as ignorant as it sounds....if u LOOK soft, or if u LOOK like u would be found in the WDYWT thread, mostly likely im not gonna feel your music.

i dont care what u rap about. u could have a whole album rapppin about Playdough, but if u the rhymes are sick and the i like the beats then im goin to likeit.

turns out, MOST of the music i like to listen too, the artists look like hoodlums/ or they dont dress like "NT'ers" if u know what i mean.
for instance.....

Kanye was dope, but when he started wearin all that weird stuff, his music started to decline....
Dipset....i use to like Jim and Juelz, but once they started rockin slim jeans/scarves and all that, is around the same time their music declined.
Pharrell, never liked his clothing style, and i never liked his beats, i always hated that Clipse $+%%%* with him so heavily.

now, this does not apply to everybody who fits my description. i like Lupe. but it depends what beats he's over. That Paris to Tokyo *@%% is whack to me.

im guessin that more and more of the pop. is moving from that hardcore/soul centered rap/epic soundin rap and movin toward.......whatever it is thats poppinright now...i dont even know what to call it. but it sounds more "mature"

which is aiight, but all this "mature" sounding stuff is whack. now its starting be that u cant listent to the mainstream or the underground *@%%anymore.

smh.gif

for the record, most of my playlists include...

2000-2004 dipset
dblock
bone thugs
and rap sucks so much now that most of my stuff is no longer even rap at all: classical music, movie scores.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

thumbs down.

ntlk suggested Asher Roth.....not feeling it.
nt suggests Cudi...not feelin him

as ignorant as it sounds....if u LOOK soft, or if u LOOK like u would be found in the WDYWT thread, mostly likely im not gonna feel your music.

i dont care what u rap about. u could have a whole album rapppin about Playdough, but if u the rhymes are sick and the i like the beats then im goin to like it.

turns out, MOST of the music i like to listen too, the artists look like hoodlums/ or they dont dress like "NT'ers" if u know what i mean.
for instance.....

Kanye was dope, but when he started wearin all that weird stuff, his music started to decline....
Dipset....i use to like Jim and Juelz, but once they started rockin slim jeans/scarves and all that, is around the same time their music declined.
Pharrell, never liked his clothing style, and i never liked his beats, i always hated that Clipse $+%%%* with him so heavily.

now, this does not apply to everybody who fits my description. i like Lupe. but it depends what beats he's over. That Paris to Tokyo *@%% is whack to me.

im guessin that more and more of the pop. is moving from that hardcore/soul centered rap/epic soundin rap and movin toward.......whatever it is thats poppin right now...i dont even know what to call it. but it sounds more "mature"

which is aiight, but all this "mature" sounding stuff is whack. now its starting be that u cant listent to the mainstream or the underground *@%% anymore.

smh.gif

for the record, most of my playlists include...

2000-2004 dipset
dblock
bone thugs
and rap sucks so much now that most of my stuff is no longer even rap at all: classical music, movie scores.
This has to be w/o question, one of the dumbest things I've ever read on NT. I've never "ignored" someone before, but I thinkthat last comment just did it.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

i just got my copy recently and it is pretty good...i cant lie i jumped on the bandwagon after the "entourage" where they played "day n' night"
ohwell.gif
...i really dig "embrace the martian"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This has to be w/o question, one of the dumbest things I've ever read on NT. I've never "ignored" someone before, but I think that last comment just did it.
yea, i KNOW its sounds utterly ridiculous. and i knew that your response would follow my post.

but i am noticing this trend more and more.

maybe its just a coincidence, but regardless, ive actually listened to their music and i just dont like it. it just doesnt sound good me. regardless of looks.*+#$ sucks to me. and im sure there are lots of people who feel the same way, but probably not on this website.

for a while i just stopped listenin to rap altogether cuz everything sucked. but then i went back to listenin to older rap that i liked.

oh, and also, i dont like singing. i hate r&b, so if u got a whole lot of singin in your song, im not gonna like it.

and if u are not around certain stuff in real life then you are probably not gonna like it in music. if all u do is be in the club, then you are gonna loveclub music and probably not like say..Lupe as much.
i dont go to clubs, i hate club music. im not an emotion type dude, and i dont like r&b.

no point in arguing, its all opinions.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

This has to be w/o question, one of the dumbest things I've ever read on NT. I've never "ignored" someone before, but I think that last comment just did it.
yea, i KNOW its sounds utterly ridiculous. and i knew that your response would follow my post.

but i am noticing this trend more and more.

maybe its just a coincidence, but regardless, ive actually listened to their music and i just dont like it. it just doesnt sound good me. regardless of looks. *+#$ sucks to me. and im sure there are lots of people who feel the same way, but probably not on this website.

for a while i just stopped listenin to rap altogether cuz everything sucked. but then i went back to listenin to older rap that i liked.

oh, and also, i dont like singing. i hate r&b, so if u got a whole lot of singin in your song, im not gonna like it.

and if u are not around certain stuff in real life then you are probably not gonna like it in music. if all u do is be in the club, then you are gonna love club music and probably not like say..Lupe as much.
i dont go to clubs, i hate club music. im not an emotion type dude, and i dont like r&b.

no point in arguing, its all opinions.
laugh.gif

time for you to grow up playah... but yeah ill see you at the crossroadss where you wont be lonelyyyyy

Does anyone have a link for this mixtape or a torrent? the ones on the first page werent workin for me.

Back
Top Bottom