King Henry & his Titans March on House Arrowhead, But Don't Try to Act GQ Jimmy..The AR is accurate when the Pack Sees Red | AFC-NFC #CHAMPIONSHIPS šŸˆ

651's Pick Em'

• Chiefs

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Titans

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 9ers

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Packers

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elpablo21

Supporter
Well Here it is Gents and Gentettes

Final Four Time

american-football-conference-afc-logo.png

AgonizingFaithfulIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

National_Football_Conference_logo.jpg

200.webp

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@aNYone
junglejim junglejim
@moe200069
@dland24
cedric ceballos cedric ceballos
@danikerhino
@ii flash ii
@Christian Pulisic
@sole searchin
tennhouse2 tennhouse2
@dasitmane
@johnny rico
AZwildcats AZwildcats
@clyde the glide
@sonoftony
@Retroballer
@fraij da 5 11
Clyde Frog Clyde Frog
@reaperslilbruh
langfor5 langfor5

This going to be one of the greatest or worst weekends of my life. Working on tickets to the game as we speak.
Get out to an early lead, try and just slow down Henry and make Tanny a passing QB.

I hope king Henry and his titans wash Biscuit Boy George Zimmerman Supporting MAGA Mahomes and the Chiefs.

Very proud of Patrick. He is my favorite NFL player after Mr. Bosa and I can't thank him enough for standing up against liberal conjecture and innuendo.

Most mixed kids lean towards a side.

that donā€™t mean someone ainā€™t going say some dumb shh to him

I always knew I wasnā€™t white.. but I learned real quick how black I was soon as I was up there for school.. then when I went down to Miami I learned how quick people would jump to assuming I was Spanish

that donā€™t mean someone ainā€™t going say some dumb shh to him

I always knew I wasnā€™t white.. but I learned real quick how black I was soon as I was up there for school.. then when I went down to Miami I learned how quick people would jump to assuming I was Spanish
Same here. Iā€™m mixed and far from a biscuit boy. Patā€™s view last day a lot about his pops. Not surprised since his father is a former pro baseball players, and baseball isnā€™t the most diverse sport. Patty Mahomes Sr prob one of them old fashioned Biscuit boys prob.

How is baseball not diverse. Itā€™s way more diverse than football lol. Also wtf are you talking about .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom