"KING LOUIE"

ADVISORY: HE�DOESN'T�MAKE�RELATE-ABLE�MUSIC, HE MAKES QUALITY GANGSTA MUSIC�, anyway this is the next dude to make�actual�push out of�Chicago�with the overall support of the city since BUMP J(yeah i know, who?) Everyone that i've played his music for out in cali is diggin it, so i want to see what NT thinks. I think he has a shot.
pimp.gif

� �� �� � �

Just came in to tell you I'm not going to listen to the links you posted or give this dude a chance because you threw 2 other rappers under the bus in your title.

Yo I can't embrace dude for the simple fact that you said he's better than __.
I'll take Rocky over him though.

Ill take Rocky over Louie too, but Louie been on his grind here in the Chi for a min. Respect to the OP for shedding light...

For future reference, being better than someone in hip-hop means absolutely nothing….Like nothing at all. It's far more than that, from imaging, to branding, etc. Being better than someone at rapping means nothing.

image seemed corny to me

warning messages saying the video contains a lot of weed smoke didn't help either...sonically it didn't seem like anything different imo

for me I can get into music if I can't relate to it somehow

why bother comparing him to dudes who don't even make the same music?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

His flyers are all over the city... I'm not a fan though.

Yeah a lot of the youngsters in Chicago are diggin' fam... I'm not.

I don't know who this is and I am probably never going to listen to any other of his music outside of the ones you posted.

But it is just your unimaginative, run of the mill, "I'm the __, I'm better than you, I got money, Look at me" rap music.

Which by the way can be done in ways to make that type of content enjoyable, but in this case no, nothing he does musically sets him apart from the other thousands of rappers doing the exact same thing and trying their hardest to blow up one day.

Back
Top Bottom