KING OF R&B "R. Kelly"

Guy20Clotheslined-1.gif

I don't like todays Kells though. He's almost like the Samuel L. Jackson of R&B. We all know he can be incredible at what he does. But he's sodeep in the game, he really doesn't care what his material sounds like.

RKelly lost the title after he release Chocolate Factory. Everything since has been doo-doo.

He's had too many lows and not enough highs.

are you serious? wow i think its just the think to do with artists here on nt.. " o the new kells the new wayne the new 50 the new jay the new nas the new em the new gucci the new new is not as good as the old"...

the man has been a constant hit maker for close to 20 years.. every artist has had there lows they are only human..

now this is just imo for everyone whos gonna go crazy and incert some other artist here but not other r n b singer writer producer composer can touch him in the last 20 years... i am a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee r n b fan and listen to it alot more then hip hop/rap so name your names but none gonna come close in the last 2 decades..

I mean i can't really blame him tho look at the type of music thats popular, mainstream america doesn't want to hear all that they want bubblegum songsits a different generation

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Usher > R. Kelly
nah....Usher just a bootleg michael jackson anywayz....

R. kelly made his own lane.

Agree, usher is ok but lets be serious Kelly is #1.....funny that you mention MJ, because the first song ever to debut at number 1 was YOU ARE NOT ALONE(WRITTEN BY KELLZ)

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

RKelly lost the title after he release Chocolate Factory. Everything since has been doo-doo.
am i the only one who found this funny
laugh.gif
?

R. Kelly is MILES ahead of Usher, not even close...Usher gotta few dope songs but there is nobody like R. Kelly in R&B

Back
Top Bottom