KING OF R&B "R. Kelly"

For some reason I've never really been a fan of his music.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

old r kelly....yes

new pedophile r kelly....no

^^your buggin'.... i dig everything he does really...and i cant front...."In The Closet.." is probably one of my top 4 R&B songs ofalltime...and Ive been alive for a long time.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

R. Kelly is MILES ahead of Usher, not even close...Usher gotta few dope songs but there is nobody like R. Kelly in R&B

Co-sigh.

yea as much as i dont wanna say it the guy probably should be considered this generation's King of R&B

although I like Timberlake to make a serious run as one of the all time great R&B singers

cartune-- G you 20 and you talking about aaron hall? his cd dropped in 93 and the only half way hit from it was " i miss you" you just going withother cats saying.. i mean not that you cant know aaron hall at all its just a lil fishy..

none of the hits from " born in to the 90s" " slow dance" honey love" or "dedicated" were on the new jack swing tip likeaaron hall and the rest of the 90s cd and countless other acts from that time..

your argument is way flawed

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

yea as much as i dont wanna say it the guy probably should be considered this generation's King of R&B

although I like Timberlake to make a serious run as one of the all time great R&B singers

Everyone needs to chill the @!#+ out on the JT %!%@. He IS NOT R&B. Dude is STRAIGHT POP. I like his music A LOT (Neptunes/Timbo
pimp.gif
), but dude is farfrom R&B. SMH
smh.gif
...Usher is my favorite
pimp.gif
, but Kells gets the nod.

I agree with this....Kells has endless tracks...

Usher's that dude but he ain't +#**#%% with Kells....

Kells You Remind Me > Usher's You Remind Me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why are we even bringing Usher's name up? His body of work is not anywhere near Kellz, plus he doesn't write nor produce. There will never be anotherR. Kelly, dude is one of the greatest singer/songwriters in the history of r&b.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

cartune-- G you 20 and you talking about aaron hall? his cd dropped in 93 and the only half way hit from it was " i miss you" you just going with other cats saying.. i mean not that you cant know aaron hall at all its just a lil fishy..

none of the hits from " born in to the 90s" " slow dance" honey love" or "dedicated" were on the new jack swing tip like aaron hall and the rest of the 90s cd and countless other acts from that time..

your argument is way flawed

My point was that Kellz was influenced by other people too. Yea I was too young when dude was relevant but Im familiar with Guy everybody who I know lovesKellz says he was influenced by Hall and Charlie Wilsn just like Mike Jackson was influenced by James Brown. Usher was influenced by MJ.

Originally Posted by Dan3429

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Usher > R. Kelly
nah....Usher just a bootleg michael jackson anywayz....

R. kelly made his own lane.

Agree, usher is ok but lets be serious Kelly is #1.....funny that you mention MJ, because the first song ever to debut at number 1 was YOU ARE NOT ALONE (WRITTEN BY KELLZ)
Game over

Originally Posted by geminifly

Why are we even bringing Usher's name up? His body of work is not anywhere near Kellz, plus he doesn't write nor produce. There will never be another R. Kelly, dude is one of the greatest singer/songwriters in the history of r&b.

Exactamente! When did Usher start writing or even co-writing? The 8701 album? 3 albums deep? Even then he's always had Jermaine Dupri, Bryan Michael-Cox,Polow da don, Neptunes or whatever 'Hot' producer/songwriter to make his hits. Kells? All by his lonesome..even though his newest issh is starting tosound real Dream/Tricky Stewart stuff..
laugh.gif
But, Usher is one hell of aperformer..

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

old r kelly....yes

new pedophile r kelly....no

^^your buggin'.... i dig everything he does really...and i cant front...."In The Closet.." is probably one of my top 4 R&B songs of alltime...and Ive been alive for a long time.

grin.gif
Really?

I havent messed with Kellz since he put out that wack tp3.com. that had like 5 songs on where tp-2.com is my 2nd favorite album of all time.

Back
Top Bottom