KING OF R&B "R. Kelly"

I haven't mess with Kellz since the Chocolate Factory. He needs to decide whether he wants to be a singer or a rapper. Because that "thug n b"crap or whatever he calls it ain't working for him.

He is best of this era with out question and will go down as a legend.

just give us one CD of great $$#% to show everyone u still got it is all i ask for tho

So Jacquees is out here making claims, but I'm grave digging this Kellz thread to see who currently holds the torch. OP, put a poll up to see who the King of R&B is currently.

I like jacques a lot but he's not even popular enough to be korb. There's no clear cut front runner rn. Trey doesn't make enough music and CB music ain't that good to me. Weeknd is watered down.

Yeah ain’t no damn king right now, Miguel is my personal standout though. Trey and CB got a little too comfortable otherwise it would really be something.

From a talent x quality standpoint, DVSN the best in the game right now, but they're no kings with two albums to their name.

Weeknd was/is the dark prince but he never wanted that particular crown, even before he went commercial.

Dream should have taken the thrown last decade but he didn't.

Miguel is my dude, but he's a better performed and artist than he is a musician or singer.

Most of these other dudes being mentioned own mickey mouse catalogs in comparison.

Who is jacquees??? Lol only heard one song from him and it's a sample from a r&b legend Avant

Other than that never heard his other songs

Who is jacquees??? Lol only heard one song from him and it's a sample from a r&b legend Avant

Other than that never heard his other songs

Check out his mixtape called Mood. Guaranteed to have at least 1 song you'll like.

The king of r&b is Birdman's strategy, Birdman ran it already once successfully having Weezy call himself the best rapper alive, this is the same play ran again for the r&b lane

The king of r&b is Birdman's strategy, Birdman ran it already once successfully having Weezy call himself the best rapper alive, this is the same play ran again for the r&b lane

Except Wayne actually was hottest rapper alive.

Jacquees kind of a nobody. Or am I trippin?

A couple of years ago my boy told me to check out his tape, literally the only time I've ever heard anybody mention him.

Back
Top Bottom