KING OF THE HILL

jt air jt

Banned
Who still watches?
I've watched almost every episode
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I was so mad yesterday when they changed the lineup for it over here, normally it comes on at 12am followed by Futurama but they replaced King of the hill with American dad
mad.gif

Everytime I think of King of the Hill, the first episode that comes to mind is always the one where Bobby goes around kicking people in the balls.

"THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!"

"Its only 9 am and that boy ain't right"

Most consistent cartoon ever made

I love this show. It was sad they eventually had to end it. But it's one of those rare cartoon/animation shows that can appeal to both an old and a young audience.

Originally Posted by Corcio713

Everytime I think of King of the Hill, the first episode that comes to mind is always the one where Bobby goes around kicking people in the balls.

FAV EP......
bobby you play any kickball today?
NO you up for a game
roll.gif

The sad thing is I think there were storylines that went unexplored. Which is unique for a show on that long

One that sticks out is ladybird passing away
Two is boomhouer getting married

Anyone else think of any?

Omg then he tried to kick peggy and it had no effect.Im crackin up.Thats the best one aside from the fishing with crack episode

Originally Posted by ColdCity

FAV EP......
bobby you play any kickball today?
NO you up for a game
roll.gif

Top 5 ep for me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom