KING OF THE HILL

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Someone put me on, never heard of the show

laugh.gif

In my all time top 5. I love this show.

uUyuT.jpg

"In my opinion the day after thanksgiving is the bussiest shopping day of the year"

"In my opinion kindling is the best wood to start a fire"

Originally Posted by ColdCity

shi shi shawww

WINGO!Also bobby basically thinking everything jewish is "so arizona" cracks me up hardYou want I should come over there?

Originally Posted by DubA169

"In my opinion the day after thanksgiving is the bussiest shopping day of the year"

"In my opinion kindling is the best wood to start a fire"

all of her "opinions" are well known &/or followed practices
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

shi shi shawww

WINGO!Also bobby basically thinking everything jewish is "so arizona" cracks me up hardYou want I should come over there?

roll.gif
 This kid i like

Favorite line from king of the hill hands down has to be hanks classic."BWAAAAAAHH!"

Hated it when I was living in NY as a kid, it was funnier after I moved to TX.

shi shi shawww
laugh.gif
whenever I do something slightly athletic or even unathletic in my daily life, I make that noise.

A severely underrated and underappreciated show. There was a period for a couple of years where I didn't watch it, and then I was
shoked at how long it stayed on once I came back to it. And like ppl already mentioned, the episode of Bobby kicking people in the nuts
is my FAVORITE! The way Bobby's foot goes into Hanks nuts KILLS me, then Bobby just jumping around while Hank convulses on the floor
LOL!

I don't think KOTH was underrated. it lasted over a decade. That wouldn't happen on a channel like fox. they cut countless great shows.

plus they had some crazy celebs on it like Chris Rock and Willie Nelson

Boomhauer" man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man.

Peggy Hill: You're 12 years old, and drinking a beer.
Bobby Hill: I didn't even like it.
Hank: Now you're just trying to get me mad.

Bobby Hill: Don't worry, Joseph. I'll give you my Valentine's Day pin. That way, she'll think that some girl already gave you one. She'll totally be interested after that.
[as Bobby puts the pin on Joseph, they notice that Stuart is watching them]
Stuart Dooley: That took courage.

Back
Top Bottom