Kissing your parents/children on the mouth Yay or Nay?

My girl kisses her parents on the mouth all the time and it kind of freaks me out. My fam doesnt kiss at all under most circumstances and this is kind of weird to me. Does anyone on NT kiss their parents/children on the mouth or is not cool in your household and explain why/why not.

My girl kisses her parents on the mouth all the time and it kind of freaks me out. My fam doesnt kiss at all under most circumstances and this is kind of weird to me. Does anyone on NT kiss their parents/children on the mouth or is not cool in your household and explain why/why not.

i used to kiss my mom on the mouth
i still kiss my grandma in the mouth (IDK why but it is what it is)
and if i had kids i would kiss them in the mouth when their small

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

i used to kiss my mom on the mouth
i still kiss my grandma in the mouth (IDK why but it is what it is)
and if i had kids i would kiss them in the mouth when their small

I kiss my daughter on her lips....She is only 1... and I still kiss my mother on the lips... I'm 24....I don't see the big deal... it's not like they are making out....

I kiss my daughter on her lips....She is only 1... and I still kiss my mother on the lips... I'm 24....I don't see the big deal... it's not like they are making out....

lol, my dude tc used to kiss his pops on the lips

it was madd awkward, being that he was on the football team and was the star of the basketball team...

he was also a silly dude....

so it was weird to see him kissing his pops on the lips..

his pops was a firefighter and they were both like 6'5"

me? naw.

lol, my dude tc used to kiss his pops on the lips

it was madd awkward, being that he was on the football team and was the star of the basketball team...

he was also a silly dude....

so it was weird to see him kissing his pops on the lips..

his pops was a firefighter and they were both like 6'5"

me? naw.

I kiss my female family members on the cheek, well the older ones, its a sign of respect i was taught.

I kiss my female family members on the cheek, well the older ones, its a sign of respect i was taught.

This has always bothered me. My sister and cousin kiss my niece in the mouth, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't think I'll be doing this with my kids.

This has always bothered me. My sister and cousin kiss my niece in the mouth, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't think I'll be doing this with my kids.

Back
Top Bottom