Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

i got the KT2 outdoor and for me it was a little big lengthwise. { i measure a 14 with the Brannock devise and bought a 14 }
it was a big snug widthwise

05fordgt 05fordgt
fyi: i ordered the KT2 low from Famuji...ordered on Oct 9, delivered on Oct 18th..standard shipping {Economy EMS Epacket} shipped to Boston MA
- the package required a signature for delivery. wasn't home & wound up having to pick them up at the PO
- i used "weartesters" for the discount code = 5% off which covered $4 of the $5 shipping cost

Thanks buddy. I'll pull the trigger for the KT3s this week

Hey buddy, what shipping option did you choose from them and where are you located? Just trying to get an idea on what to choose. I think they show 3 options.

05fordgt 05fordgt
fyi: i ordered the KT2 low from Famuji...ordered on Oct 9, delivered on Oct 18th..standard shipping {Economy EMS Epacket} shipped to Boston MA
- the package required a signature for delivery. wasn't home & wound up having to pick them up at the PO
- i used "weartesters" for the discount code = 5% off which covered $4 of the $5 shipping cost

I used the same shipping option as Midd44. Ordered mine on the 23rd.

UPDATE:
After a hiccup on the stocking of the Get Hot Stay Hot colorway.... my pair has finally been shipped and tracking has been updated.
They're due to come in on Wednesday. Looking forward to wearing it and testing it out coz I really want to rock them for my league game this Saturday. will do a comfort/sizing etc review once I get them in on Wednesday with some small vid clips to show first traction impressions!

Still waiting the them to get an 11.5!!!!! Really want these shoes but I already know 11 will be too small

Had to contact Famuji regarding shipping. Mine shipped around Halloween. The good news is I won't be able to make the gym until Nov. 15th cause of work. the bad news is I won't be able to make the gym until Nov. 15th because of work.

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 9.39.08 PM.png

Got back from my trip and got to try these on. Step in comfort is nice. Can't wait to try these out on court.

Finally placed my order with Famuji for a pair of the KT3! I can't wait to get them!!! Really looking forward to trying them out on court!!!

I told Klay we needed these gold blooded KT3s last Thursday night when he signed my KT2s. The guy sitting with him said something to give me a slither ofhope that they might actually release more of them . Think we'll finally get'em??

Screenshot_20171116-061924.jpg

(Collage by ehawker23 pics from Anta)

Eagerly anticipating the arrival of my pair of KT3s from Famuji. For those who bought from them and live in the USA. How long did it take for your pair to arrive using the EMS Economy choice? My pair left on the 15th and just waiting for them to arrive stateside to get a better idea. Thanks for the help.

Eagerly anticipating the arrival of my pair of KT3s from Famuji. For those who bought from them and live in the USA. How long did it take for your pair to arrive using the EMS Economy choice? My pair left on the 15th and just waiting for them to arrive stateside to get a better idea. Thanks for the help.
I got the kt 2 outdoors a while back and it took a little more than two weeks to get mine.

Can anyone comment on how the KT3s fit? I wear a size 10 in most Nikes and Li-Ning Way of Wades, will these fit true to size?

Can anyone comment on how the KT3s fit? I wear a size 10 in most Nikes and Li-Ning Way of Wades, will these fit true to size?

I would love to add my opinion, but sadly, I'm still waiting for my pair from Famuji to arrive. Been 9 days since I ordered and the tracking hasn't updated since it left China.

I would love to add my opinion, but sadly, I'm still waiting for my pair from Famuji to arrive. Been 9 days since I ordered and the tracking hasn't updated since it left China.

Damn so I have that to look forward to if I decide to order a pair.

Been busy at work this week, being the end of the month. On Monday, I finally got my package from Famuji. I have to admit, they are very good with replies. Very fast and helpful. They said it was a holiday when I ordered them and there were billions of packages that had to go out in China. So they are a good place to buy from.

Onto the shoes! I gotta say, for my first pair of Antas...I'm impressed!! The knit material is very nice and the shoes are A PERFECT FIT!!! It's hard to assume they will fit as I have a pair of Peak Tony Parker 2s and I had to go up .5. But with these, they fit perfectly true to size. I have that thumbnails width of length from my big toe to the end of the shoe.

And while some may hate the dead space above your toes, I like it as I can wiggle them. Toe box is roomy but not over spacious. And the cushioning is fantastic!! Very comfy shoes from a quick try on at work. I'll try them out when I go shoot around on Thursday!! Love the color of the Get Hot Stay Hot! For anyone thinking of getting a pair, do it! You won't regret it.

IMG_20171128_105910.jpg

Appreciate the heads up, vwvapor vwvapor .
Looks like all Shoe Palace locations are participating, I copped the home colorway.

Any place that has the KT3 in a 11.5???

I also usually wear an 11.5, but it looks like the half sizes stop at 10.5. I’d never tried on the KT2 before, so I had them bring out an 11 & 12. The 11s were snug, but I’ll live with that. Strictly thin socks though.

Back
Top Bottom