Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Can anyone please provide insight as to sizing for Anta KT2 Outdoor Lows? I am US9 in Kobe 5,6,8,9. Thanks!

Can anyone please provide insight as to sizing for Anta KT2 Outdoor Lows? I am US9 in Kobe 5,6,8,9. Thanks!
I went TTS and it fit pretty well. If you like a snug fit you could probably go half a size down. I wear 9.5 in the kobe 9, 11, 8, 7 and got a 9.5 in the outdoor lows 2

Jahronmon shot these at the Rocco colorway release at Nice Kicks this past Sunday. Lows gonna be a problem if the colorways keep coming. Kobe 9 and 11 Elite low status
4E8F494D-3E6C-49B1-8020-1A10DE4ABF96.jpeg

For people that have ordered from Famuji, how long did it take for you to receive the shoes after it actually shipped? I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and it just shipped on Monday. Wondering if I'm going to get them this week or next.

Any famuji sneaker promo codes? I want the kt3 lows, also are they tts?
"weartesters" = 5% off when you spend at least $60

keep checking their FaceBook page...they lists sales on it....last year they had a 30% off Father's Day Sale and the year before they had some KT's on sale during the playoffs

Last edited:
Still no sz 11.5 so I still don't own a pair of KT3....very disappointed

That's held me back too, especially being a wide footer. Felt ok going with the 11 in the KT3 lite because it's a knit and I don't plant to hoop in them seriously. Hopefully they should ship this week.

That's held me back too, especially being a wide footer. Felt ok going with the 11 in the KT3 lite because it's a knit and I don't plant to hoop in them seriously. Hopefully they should ship this week.
Cool keep me in the loop on how they fit. I have the KT2 in a sz 12 and thwy are slightly big so I know I am a 11.5 but I did wonder if I could go a half sz down because of the knit.

Back
Top Bottom