Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

What was wrong with the strap? Didn’t add anything to support or was it not aesthetically pleasing?

So I bought the lows and few days later price dropped $10, but they can’t refund the difference. That’s a decent lunch money lol. If I like these I might give the new ones a try. The colorways and the strap didn’t look good so pleased there are options available.

I have played in my pair of KT3s multiple times and use the strap every time. Keeps the laces secured and I can feel it when I strap them up nice and snug. Don't really mind it.

I do like the Elite version. Just wish it was a darker color. White knit shoes would get trashed on court.

There's a playoff away colourway that looks really nice, both up on famuji

file_ab1db5248b_original.jpg

Forgot to post my thoughts on the KT 3 Lite that arrived this week. Was about 1 week shipping from China to Australia, after about 2-3 days processing, pretty happy with the service from famuji.

I had to get an 11 since they don't seem to stock 11.5 for anything, my TTS is usually 11.5 - I have wide feet but average length. They feel a little long and narrow, I'd have more than a thumbs width at the toe if I went to 11.5 though. The width is a little tight at the ball of my feet but not uncomfortably so, it's more I'm just aware of it. Would definitely recommend TTS for everyone unless you like it feeling really snug.

The mesh is a bit stiffer and rougher than I expected, but it's pretty nice. What Nightwing said in his review is true, there's a bit of deadspace above my foot in the toebox which doesn't bother me too much. Overall the materials are great.

I haven't played in the main KT line so I can't comment on how the cushioning feels compared to that. Whatever it is it's amazing. It does feel a little stiffer on the lateral side near the outrigger to me but I think it's more that I'm not used to having an outrigger on shoes I wear casually or for the gym. Overall it's very comfortable but it's not Ultraboost level but it's probably around Epic React Flyknit level, probably a bit less plush than that since the lateral side and heel is caged.

I can't imagine seriously hooping in these shoes, the upper just feels like there isn't enough support for me. Some light scrimmages or practice would be fine though and regular workouts should be great. Traction looks and feels great and there's no stability issues with the outrigger and strength of the mesh. Had no issues with heel lockdown either so far which is always a worry for me.

For $85 and my first ANTA shoe I'm really impressed. Some pics attached - do they always come in that generic ANTA NBA box from famuji?

Attachments

• IMG_20180421_221538.jpg
    IMG_20180421_221538.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20180421_221606.jpg
    IMG_20180421_221606.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20180421_221845.jpg
    IMG_20180421_221845.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 23
Finally have a pair of 3s. The insoles are thick makes it feel more plush than the 1 and 2. Higher off the ground but I don't mind as they are comfortable. Support is great compared to the Curry 5. Traction is tacky. The knit is not too firm or too soft, pretty good for Anta. Narrow like the 1 and 2 but the length is good so tts for me.
20180423_152546.jpg

4 coming soon when I just got the 3 lol

Finally have a pair of 3s. The insoles are thick makes it feel more plush than the 1 and 2. Higher off the ground but I don't mind as they are comfortable. Support is great compared to the Curry 5. Traction is tacky. The knit is not too firm or too soft, pretty good for Anta. Narrow like the 1 and 2 but the length is good so tts for me.
20180423_152546.jpg

4 coming soon when I just got the 3 lol

does the outsole grip a well as the kt2 low outdoor? definitely better looking without the strap up top!!

so the KT3 lows are narrower? The KT3 fit was perfect for me
I don't have the mids so I don't know if they are. Go with the size you got in the mids if they fit perfect. The knit is very nice so it's comfortable narrow for me unlike the 1 and 2 that requires break in. This knit is better than the Kobe 9/10/11 Flyknit.

does the outsole grip a well as the kt2 low outdoor? definitely better looking without the strap up top!!

The rubber is soft so not durable for outdoor use. Sticks like the Kobe 9 indoors.

I don't have the mids so I don't know if they are. Go with the size you got in the mids if they fit perfect. The knit is very nice so it's comfortable narrow for me unlike the 1 and 2 that requires break in. This knit is better than the Kobe 9/10/11 Flyknit.

The rubber is soft so not durable for outdoor use. Sticks like the Kobe 9 indoors.

i use the kt 2 outdoor low for indoor use and the traction is crazy good, if what you said is true about these, i'm definitely in!!!

Back
Top Bottom