Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Finally have a pair of 3s. The insoles are thick makes it feel more plush than the 1 and 2. Higher off the ground but I don't mind as they are comfortable. Support is great compared to the Curry 5. Traction is tacky. The knit is not too firm or too soft, pretty good for Anta. Narrow like the 1 and 2 but the length is good so tts for me.
20180423_152546.jpg

Can we get some on feet pics of these? This is the pair I've been waiting for, but not sure how I feel about them any more lol

That 11.5 is never gonna Come! So I have the KT2 in a 12 and they fit .5 too big so my question to everybody with the KT3 is......as a wide footer can I go all the way down to a sz 11 in the KT3 since its a knit? I really want the black panther lows but they are only knit and ordering a half size down without being able to return them scares me.

I want a pair of KT3 bad but have not bought just because an 11.5 in ANY colorway low or mid has not been avalible

For you guys who play in the KT2/3 and all of the variations, how do they compare to other flagship or signature shoes like KD's, Dames, and so on?

Basically I'm asking if they get a lot of playing time in your rotation or not.

I rotate the KT3s mids with Harden Vol. 1s. The KT3s actually took over the spot from the DRose 7s. the cushion in the KT3s is more plush to me than the DRose 7s and they aren't as heavy.

I just alternate between just the two now(Until the harden vol. 2s come in). Doesn't feel like a "budget" shoe at all to me. Haven't felt any bottoming out of the cushioning yet.

F25A4B34-64EF-484D-9537-05C5146B66B2.jpeg
Finally got my size 12’s in from Anta America. I’d have to agree with thapointguy thapointguy , much better fit that the 2’s out of the box. After break in, the 2's upper was much better but still just a little snug. The insole is thick and makes the shoe really comfortable on step in. The toe box is definitely cooler than the 2's. kaz109 kaz109 You might have to go with what was suggested earlier and take out the insole of the size 11's. You could order a pair from Anta America and see how it works since you can send those back. I'm definitely buying another pair when a coupon hits.

Anyone have the playoffs version? My question is if the toe box fits better than the regular kt3 and more like the kt3 low

Back
Top Bottom