Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

I admire some of their bad designs but those will not be one of them.

Anyway my Iceman KT4 lows arrived today from Famuji. Really happy with them, the fit is near perfect for me. Went with an 11, usually 11.5 in Nike but 11 in adidas. It's very snug across the middle of the foot but not suffocatingly so like the PG3. I have a really broad foot so this is usually an issue with me.

I've got about an index fingers space at the front, which makes a nice change from having a thumb or more at the front of any of my adidas hoops shoes (CLB 16/CE 17/Marquee Boost low). No heel lockdown issues at all. After wearing them if I wanted a looser fit then a 12 might have been ok, but I'm glad I went with size 11. I think if you were normal width then you'd be more than fine with half size down. Wide footers would just depend on how you like your fit.

Flashfoam is really comfortable but expected it to be more mushy coming from reviews. Maybe it will feel that way after a few wears but it's much more responsive than Boost and more responsive than I thought it would be. Very excited to play in them, the Marquee's had been giving me some horrible achillies pain (I think from the pillows due to the sloppy fit, thanks adidas).
Awesome thanks for the review. How much were they shipped? Keep us updated on performance too.

Shipped to Australia was ~AU$135/US$88. Took about two weeks to get here but I think there was some Chinese holiday on that delayed shipping, they were sitting in China from 1/10 to 12/10.

Performance for first game without breaking in was fantastic. Feels soft underfoot but responsive enough in the forefoot. I should take a photo of the insole, it's nice and thick. Never had any issues at all with fit or heel slipping or anything. The traction is just unreal, it's just tacky as all hell. Was on a relatively clean floor though, will have a dirtier floor to play on later this week.

Shipped to Australia was ~AU$135/US$88. Took about two weeks to get here but I think there was some Chinese holiday on that delayed shipping, they were sitting in China from 1/10 to 12/10.

Performance for first game without breaking in was fantastic. Feels soft underfoot but responsive enough in the forefoot. I should take a photo of the insole, it's nice and thick. Never had any issues at all with fit or heel slipping or anything. The traction is just unreal, it's just tacky as all hell. Was on a relatively clean floor though, will have a dirtier floor to play on later this week.

10/1 - 10/3 is a national holiday for china, probably why it took a bit longer for your shoes to be shipped.

Screenshot_20191025_230526.jpg

Screenshot_20191026_064530.jpg

Last edited:
So dope. Wish I could see in person - maybe somewhere w free returns? Need to try em on.

^^^^^ that shoe is so slept on! Easily one of my top five shoes to hoop in. Love the knit and the cushion is great
That's what I've been hearing, I heard the materials are really good and really comfortable. I couldn't find that colorway for awhile though and they just recently got it back in stock. I can't wait to play in them.

Back
Top Bottom