Kobe AD Mids or Flight Luxe?

So, I don't have a ton of money. I'm looking at either the Flight Luxes, or the Kobe AD Mids "Baseline (white and purple). The Kobes are 200$, and 100$ for the Luxes. Which should I buy?
Edit: Please respond quickly, I need to know for Friday morning

Last edited:
So, I don't have a ton of money. I'm looking at either the Flight Luxes, or the Kobe AD Mids "Baseline (white and purple). The Kobes are 200$, and 100$ for the Luxes. Which should I buy?
Edit: Please respond quickly, I need to know for Friday morning

If you don't have a "Ton of money", I recommend buying the baselines off of NDC : https://www.nike.com/t/kobe-ad-basketball-shoe-rDhGTt/922482-100 . They are listed at $110, not sure where you thought they were ever $200.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180222-061350.png
    Screenshot_20180222-061350.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 3
Is this for basketball or casual wear? Because one is a performance basketball shoe and the other is a casual, everyday shoe. If it's casual wear and you're low on cash, I'd go with the luxe. If it's something to play in, the luxe is almost completely unwearable for basketball and I'd say go with the Kobe's, which are probably on sale at your local Footlocker

Is this for basketball or casual wear? Because one is a performance basketball shoe and the other is a casual, everyday shoe. If it's casual wear and you're low on cash, I'd go with the luxe. If it's something to play in, the luxe is almost completely unwearable for basketball and I'd say go with the Kobe's, which are probably on sale at your local Footlocker
It’s not for Basketball, but not for casual either. It’s gonna be used at a “workout shoe that still looks nice” Now that I think of it, the looks of the shoe also matter a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom