Kobe Bryant or Tim Duncan?

I'm becoming a stan more and more each season

kobe-bryant-24.jpg

It's closer than most people will say, but I gotta go with Kobe. Yes, I'm biased.

Hard to say since they play different positions and thus impact the game differently. I'd go with Kobe though, since his longevity is just crazy. 16 years of NBA basketball and he's still playing at a superstar level.

What should be appreciated most is that these guys rarely miss games due to injury.

it's close but got to go w/ kobe ...

it's scary how good this guy was in his prime ... and that is saying a lot given the argument of duncan being the best at his position ever ...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Kobe (but i have crazy respect for duncan best pf of all time)

yup

This. but, I would never want to play with him bc of his locker room tactics
From the start he:

demanded a trade before drafted

told management to get rid of shaq

demanded another trade if he couldn't get help

calls out players for being soft (he's done it plenty of time where it wasn't motivation anymore)

now don't get me wrong he's one of if not the fiercest competitor in the game...plays hurt no matter what and that's why he's the best player post MJ. 

I still respect duncan more than any other player in the league:

Duncan made the bank shot cool, he made fundamentals regain their importance, he had his actions speak louder than words, he made KG an afterthought for a while, he is what every upcoming player going forward should be.

go to a small market team and don't complain be grateful you are in the league. he stuck with them for his career, won't complain, made everyone around him better, he also made everyone realize that getting a tailor for clothing is a must.

Back
Top Bottom