Kobe III *NDC pic*

The ones I've seen were white/black only. I've tried Zoom Lebron Soldires (look DOPE in real life, waaaaaay better, than pics) and Sharkleys (Loved them ever since the first pics surfaced).

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

wow u got to see the sharkleys. Thats a shoe im actually waiting to see in person. And i havent felt like that in a while for nike kicks. Props to you bro. Did you take pics?? Prob not huh...
NIKE Talking Since
'94

i think these are gonna be so comfy, i mean comon.......double stacked zoom? and i dont mind the look either
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I think the blocking has loads of potential...
61305513zj4.jpg
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

For the record, Kobe loved the adidas KOBETWO as well--right up to when they flopped at retail. I'm just saying.

There will be ALOT of samples popping up. Believe me.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Sometimes we have to sacrifice style for substance.

And when they drop it will be the same story again. A bunch will cop, other won't, and they'll be at the outlet in no time.

I want to give them a try before I knock.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit....but its prolly a great shoe for ballin.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
(i've always been a CELTIC fan,even my Sh*t is GREEN!

I'm ready and waiting. They will have to be something special for me to quit hooping in my Ultimates though. I like the fact that they're different.

COOK # 45
get fit.

That're some nice photoshops, but the netting part on the ones I've seen wasn't see through. At first I thought it was a take down version, but it had a ZKBIII tag and style number.

As far as Sharkleys go, they had a lot of nice details: details on the insole bubbly thingy (reminding me of AJXIII hologram or NDESTRUKT logo) and "remix" wording in graph/tag script. If you didn't know they were inspired by the Air Limelight from last season (hence the two straps). Sharkleys look exactly like on these NDC images.

I'd say Kobe III's felt way better on (full length Zoom), than Sharkleys (Only heel Zoom and they felt little bit too high off the ground for balling - great looking shoe nevertheless).

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

Those look like the thing that came out of me this morning when i was in the toilet.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

This will be another shoe that will be look at as "are you stupid" go on sale of course like any other shoe in history and then be claimed as a grail later on ala foamposites....And yes they are real light like around 13oz

Hey Vulcan, you gonna ask Nike for a special 'Wu Tang Jordan' version of this too?

:lol:
laugh.gif

BASKETBALL IS A BROTHERHOOD

"but alot of the things Kobe does I would never have done."

MJ in GQ

BRO^^^

AT LEAST HE TRIED SOMTHING THAT WAS UNREACHABLE. MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE WOULDNT TRY AT ALL.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Well I have been a NT dude for three years I respect alot of people on this board its the OG board, ISS had more members but this is more of a non business venture board over here. On the shoe me and chris morris made thats between me , him and Mr.Sawyer it was a long shot. I dont bug out on the criticism like I said this is a forum and everyone should be respected with with whatever opinion they have good or bad. I got a 70% approval of the shoes so thats good and I do a custom just like those which i would post a later time. to answer some of jacks questions Yes my logo is based off the Wu..lol I love that group its my homage to them, and yes I love the bred colorway why would I make it something that aint inspired by things I like. But thats that, now we await the Zoom Kobe III the lightest shoe ever for a sig.

Drop date still january. :evil:
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom