Kobe III *NDC pic*

"TRIED"

Who cares? What it proves is that some of you take youselves a bit too seriously when it comes to Nike, and then Kobe Bryant. Nothing you attempt to do will make this guy a big seller, and from the looks of this joint up there, maybe they should call the marketing of this shoe, AND this guy, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
BASKETBALL IS A BROTHERHOOD

"but alot of the things Kobe does I would never have done."

MJ in GQ

Will the Kobe III be > the Air Jordan XX3? Don't they both release in January? One thing is for sure, I'll have both. Is it possible to make a better Bball shoe than the ZKII? I hope you can Nike. I'll be amazed if it is. I love the MPLS colorway. Even if KB goes to Chicago, please release them anyway. The Blk ones are just kinda boring.

COOK # 45
get fit.

What it proves is that some of you take youselves a bit too seriously when it comes to Nike, and then Kobe Bryant.

Jack--I'm curious, did you dislike Kobe before the Eagle County incident? Back when Bryant was with adidas and doing commercials for Sprite, everyone liked the dude. Of course, with the release of the Zoom Kobe 1, there was more than just deficient sales. I've posted before in the past and have not seen this much abhorrence for a Nike product line by such a large amount of people. People were calling him a rapist, cheater, etc.

kb in his zoom III apparel

kobe_asia21.jpg

kobe_asia1.jpg

Outside of his shoes being butt ugly, you cannot discount the snitch deal, especially when telling on someone who is as beloved as Shaq. Outside of Kobe fans, Shaq is LOVED by people of all races, as it even crosses generations. His phone call to Kay Malone, telling her about Karl's 'exploits' on the road after Karl supposedly told Vanessa that he was, "hunting little mexican girls", didn't help him either.

Rape? Naw, I don't think it's that. But that's MY opinion...

MJ in GQ

Jack you kinda don't make sense with that comment. Kobe is loved by all people also. If anything I think he is a bigger star than Shaq especially overseas. The snitch thing was not cool, but does it matter that it was Shaq or Luke Walton. Even though Kobe is my boy, I know he has the least amount of street sense in NBA history, but he grew up in Italy and away from the hip-hop/black culture. But back to the shoes. Does anybody know when they will release these. I hope its early in the season.

"Jack you kinda don't make sense with that comment. Kobe is loved by all people also."

If you say so..... :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

MJ in GQ

m3 beat me to it...

was gonna post the pic... from that pic/angle the shoes still seem a little out there.. but pretty nice on Kobe's Feet

as for now still on the fence.. going to wait until i see these in person...

Everyone is thinking the toe points up and has a curve because of the catalog picture it doesnt.
68a2i37.jpg

a little smaller for those who dont want to resize

Sick

I ALWAYS LIKED THESE. THESE ARE GOING TO BE PUT ON TILL THE BEES COME BACK AND MAKE THEM SWEET AGAIN.... GET IT. BEE HIVE.... LOL NEVER MIND.

I JUST WANT A CLEAR PIC NOW WITH THE MAN WEARING THEM
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Nike should just make these a NikeID exclusive cuz these dont look like theyre fit for shelves.

damn they look so much better on his feet...i was already going to buy them before i seen this pic...but after seeing it...i'll be there the first day it releases...hopefully they will be up on PYS early so i can have them before most people :smile:

whoa...nice
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM​
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

wow! The nike air zoom kobe waffels aka honeycombs don't look that bad. Folks opinion of the the kobes have always been negative at first, then when they seen how the shoe looks on kobe everyone's mind changes. I'm somewhat guilty...

lakers on tv right and kobe got booed in the intros!!!...IN LA!!!...can anyone see what he is wearing...its definately not the white/black/purple lites

he is wearing the 2k4's...damn he didn't even start off the season with the lites....maybe he won't even rock them if he is going back to the the 2k4's :frown:

Back
Top Bottom