KOBE IV DEL SOL ASIA EDITIONS

Are these legit? They have XDR on the soles. Does that make them fake?? I know www.rmkstore.com sells them and it issupposedly a legit store.

Here are the pics:

mail

mail

mail

Please let me know if these are fakes or not. Thanks.

Jaeden

Pics don't work. But if it's from rmkstore.com, they're definitely legit. Del Sol comes with XDR tag.

Thanks. Does the fact that they have the XDR soles make them fake?? I know the US version does not have this

rmkstore.com is located in Hong Kong. So, most probably it will be the Asia release with the XDR sole.

Are the Asia releases still legit??? Basically what I'm asking is does having these shoes with the XDR sole make it any less valuable than the USversion??
Just want to make sure they are of same quality.

XDR is Nike's eXtra Durable Rubber, its used on tennis shoes for better durability, since many people in Asia play basketball outdoors. I would think theKobe IV X is even more valuable than the US release because it's more durable... and more uncommon.

Originally Posted by jaeden

Are the Asia releases still legit??? Basically what I'm asking is does having these shoes with the XDR sole make it any less valuable than the US version??
Just want to make sure they are of same quality.
Of course they're legit! In fact, XDR soles are more durable than your ordinary soles.

Originally Posted by scshift

XDR is Nike's eXtra Durable Rubber, its used on tennis shoes for better durability, since many people in Asia play basketball outdoors. I would think the Kobe IV X is even more valuable than the US release because it's more durable... and more uncommon.

Interesting info. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom