Kobe IV Fitting question.......Anyone??

Sup NT, so I wanted to ask how the kobe iv's were feeling size wise to those that own a pair. Im a sz 13 in everything but when i tried the kobes theywere pretty tight, almost to the point that they were uncomfortable.
Unfortunately I cant cop a sz 13.5 or i would but i am thinking of coppin a sz 14. I wanted to know if these just feel really tight at the start and then beginto break in and become true to size or are the just tight period?.........Any thoughts?
Let me know how these fit for you, thanks for the help.

A size 14 for you shouldnt be a problem... they are snug but they do loosen up when you wear them...

I also wear a 13...all my ZKIVs are a 13 with no problem. As stated above they're snug at first but will loosen up a lil. only problem I had was with myIDs that felt like a 12....

These have the bind near the toe box ! I tried on my true jordan size of 10.5, and found that going up to sz 11 was great ! I still felt that bind, but it wasa lot better. If you need to compare, I'd say go w/ 1/2 up, or the size you wear for DUNKS !

Thicker socks for comfy can do the job. The 10.5 was a bit unbearable for me. I guess I got fat, or have wide feet, or both.

Back
Top Bottom