Originally Posted by youngcheezy

letsgetit22 wrote:

blacklion23 wrote:

JUS3 wrote:

but you whip it out in front of the homies, though
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 word... Kobe got paid to take some highly "questionable" gay pics by himself...Op was apart of a highly "non-questionable" gay activity with a group of dudes.

lmao at all the kobe stans rushing to his defense

im not the one that looks like that they wanna land on plymouth c*ck

laugh.gif
at this karrine steffans superhead j rich groupie having the nerve to call anyone else a stan.

i hope you meet j rich one day and he treats you like the piece of crap you are and breaks your heart.

U MAD

14dk5k1.png

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

letsgetit22 wrote:

blacklion23 wrote:

JUS3 wrote:

but you whip it out in front of the homies, though
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 word... Kobe got paid to take some highly "questionable" gay pics by himself...Op was apart of a highly "non-questionable" gay activity with a group of dudes.

lmao at all the kobe stans rushing to his defense

im not the one that looks like that they wanna land on plymouth c*ck

laugh.gif
at this karrine steffans superhead j rich groupie having the nerve to call anyone else a stan.

i hope you meet j rich one day and he treats you like the piece of crap you are and breaks your heart.

U MAD

14dk5k1.png

mad no,  a tad bit irritated with the Lakers sloppy play though.

i just think it's funny that  the biggest d riding stan on here  would be talking about other people being stans

Imagine if it was Jason Richardson doing a fashion layout for a magazine? I'm sure youngcheezy would have different errection....... I mean "reaction" to share with his friends.

'scust @ Kobe dressing up like a negro housewife from the 1800's
But you engaged in a whip-it-out circle with a group full of your boys though.

cheesy>>>

Haha people that made KObe did a shoot like this that they reversin it on the op and callin him gay for his posts. Who didnt know cheesy was gay b4 the whip it out and compare thread?

Freakin' Kobe. Funny nonetheless.

It wasn't surprising that this man cheezy posts this, with his track record for "whipping it out in front of the homies". ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom